Club

Gulf's POV

I'm free!!!! Today was my last exam... I feel like getting out of prison. It's been a hectic few weeks. My mom's words were always inside my head "No allowance if you fail~",
"No allowance if you fail~",
"No allowance if you fail~" like an echo.. Good thing I did well on exams.. There is no way I'd fail.

When I came home it was 2.30 in the afternoon. I'm trying to sleep now... because I didn't get enough of sleep from 2 weeks I'm exhausted... Ughhh 😫😫😫... Boat invited me to a night club. it's gonna be a long night tonight but I can't sleep now... The reason I can't sleep is.. The memory of embarassing myself infront of my crush is haunting me...

Speeking of a crush ☺️☺️☺️... I'm crushing over my p'mew since the fresher's year....🤫🤫🤫 Shhh... It's a secret between me and you ok... I haven't came out yet. My father is a homophobic. I don't know why... he just hates gays...😔😔.. pi mew was in his third year that time when I first saw him. He didn't even know I existed until boat started to hangout with us. Checking his IG photos before bed is in my routine. I have always been careful when liking his IG photos. I don't want to be too obvious you know...

Recently I got a chance to talk to him on first day of exams.  I was in a hurry suddenly my pen stopped working... When I saw pen in someone's hand, I borrowed it without asking permission from him 😅😅😅 hehehe. I didn't know it was him until he called me out.. I was surprised. I tried my best to be polite I managed to apologise properly.. later I bumped into him because I freaked out when I found I don't have my bag with me I hurriedly went outside.. so sweet of him to bring my bag... I always wanted to talk to him but not like that... So embarrassing...

The more embarrassing moment is when we were writing the exam I noticed that our exam investigator was not there. Though CCTV cameras are fixed everywhere who is gonna watch us??? Plenty of classrooms are there. They can't observe each and every student right?? So I decided to ask mild for an answer. When I turned back I saw an exam investigator was standing right behind me.... 🤪🤪🤪🤪 Blame is on him right??? is this a garden or something so that he can take a walk??? He is supposed to stand in the front... 😬😬😬

He gave a death glare to me

Investigator : yes, how can I help you? Or do you want help from your friend only??? 🤨🤨🤨

Suddenly I heard my p'mew laughing out loud 🙄🙄 It was not funny... Bleh

Rest of the class also started to laugh... And it reflected on Investigator's face too. He warned everyone not to laugh. My goodness he didn't do anything to me, he just smacked my head hard and went. Somehow it turned out good for me

*****

Mew's POV

I'm so confused 😕😕😕. This is not ok. This shirt is old. See, I don't wanna sound like a girl, no offense but I'm feeling like I don't have enough clothes... I never cared for my appearance in my life but today I'm anxious that's because I asked boat to join our party tonight not only that I also asked him to bring his friends. I'm sure The-Guy-With-A-Juicy-Lips will come. I have to look my best.

Speaking about The-Guy-With-A-Juicy-Lips... I still can't control my laugh 😂😂😂... I had been watching him while writing the exam. How could I not see him?? He lifted his head and checked on right and left and suddenly his face delighted. I knew why he became happy. I was praying to God not to make him turn. But he did and his face went pale as soon as he turned😂😂😂 i forgot I was in exam hall and laughed loudly... He saw me and made a sad face awww poor kitten... I'm gonna apologise today.

After messing my wardrobe for 2 hours I decided to wear something simple so I wore navy bule colored Plain Henley T-shirt, black Denim Jeans and white sneakers. I sprayed my favourite cologne. Hmmm I'm ready to go now.

 Hmmm I'm ready to go now

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

It's 8.30 PM already me, Run, AA and Mild are sitting on chairs. I can't wait to see him  AA is trying to make a conversation with Mild since he was little uncomfortable. Boat should have come earlier. Ofcourse it would be akward for this kid...😄😄 On my right side Run is Talking with his Uncle who is the owner of this club. We will move to VIP section in few minutes. I started to take few shots while waiting.

Then I saw Gulf and Boat entering the club.. 👁️👄👁️ He has worn simple black hoodie and blue jeans... But he is looking hot

Run waved at them and hand gestured them to come to VIP section

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Run waved at them and hand gestured them to come to VIP section. Then I saw Gulf going to left corner side of the couch. I went and sat there before gulf could reach.
I thought I got something to talk, maybe he will ask me to move aside or maybe sit beside me or atleast he would notice me.

He was watching his mobile. He just came straight infront of me and sat on my lap. Fuck!!!!!

What does he think... If he see any spot for few seconds then no one will able to go there and sit... How could he?? I'm not complaining though hehe 😅😅😅

Our friends looked at us shockingly and started to laugh...

Gulf : sorry phi I didn't know you were here

Blame it on the alcohol. He tried to getup from my lap but I encircled my Arms around his tiny waist gently and didn't let him go...

Mew : it's ok, you can sit on my lap.

I can guess how shocked and embarrassed he was... Lol

*****

Author's note:

Thank you for reading my story... Don't forget to vote and leave us a nice comment.

Next chapter will be 🔞🔞🔞

Love,
Groot