Trip 🚐🚐🏖️⛱️

It's been few more weeks everyone finished with their projects. They planned for a trip to Bang Saen beach which is near to Bangkok. Even though gulf loves mountains he agreed to go to beach happily since beaches is his pi mew's favorite place.

They left the place at afternoon so that they can make it to the place at evening or night. Mew was more touchy towards gulf which gulf was loving and hating at the same time. Gulf warned mew already for few times not to hold his hands but mew was not listening to him at all. that was a mini van which can hold 6 people in it. Run was driving the van, Aa was sitting in shot gun, Mild and boat were sitting together at last seat. they were murmuring something which only they can here. And in the middle it was mew and gulf. mew was worn jeans shorts which is knee length, white singlet and blue Hawaiian shirt which made him more handsome. 

mew was watching through the window, he was drowned into the outside view and he didn't know gulf was staring at mew's eyes with a loving smile

mew was watching through the window, he was drowned into the outside view and he didn't know gulf was staring at mew's eyes with a loving smile. gulf always thought mew's eyes were beautiful which has some mysterious in it.  then he remembered what mew said when gulf asked him which part of him mew likes a lot... for that mew said lips because it's in chestnut shape. on remembering that gulf's cheeks turned into red. He made sure no one is watching him and held mew's hand. that made mew come to his senses. when he saw his hands inside gulf's hand, his heart filled with warmness. Involuntarily a smile raised in his face and his eyes became like half moon.. he gave a big smile to gulf... Gulf is not  someone who expresses his feelings openly... he moved the bangs from mew's eyes. both leaned for a kiss, they totally forget their world around them

creekkkkkk......

Aa: are you sleeping or what? idiot...

stranger : sorry, my car's break is giving trouble...

Aa: if you wanna go to hell, go alone... don't take others with you. we are still young to die.

stranger : sorry bro.

Aa: ok what's the problem with your break?

mew: don't tell me you are going to help him to repair...

he said it with irritated tone because that stranger ruined his romantic moment. it took half an hour to help the stranger.

mew: can't believe we are helping a stranger in this middle of the road who almost killed us...

Aa: bro we are lucky we didn't die... but not everyone will be lucky. you know we are saving lives...

Mew :  🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

the reason mew was irritated was because gulf  avoiding him. he was very sweet before but suddenly don't know what happened to him. 

*****

Gulf's POV

what the hell i was doing in there, i was about to kiss him infront of everyone!!!!. i always kept my secret carefully. how could i became like this? i should be more carefull from now on...

pi mew tried to talk to me few times... i answered him with only yes or no. slowly i realised that this is all because of him. i'm changing because of him. i can't forget the sacriefies my mom and dad done for me. they love me so much. i love them too. i have made a plan about how to live rest of my llife... i can't fall in love... wait am i in love? NONONONOOOOOOO..... 

*****

After helping to repair the stranger's car. Gulf sat with mild and mew left with boat. they arrived to the hotel where again gulf asked mild to share room. without any idea mew kept on following gulf... where ever gulf go mew followed him like a puppy.. he wanted attention from gulf. When they went to lunch mew followed and sat beside him, he once tried to share his food for that he got a reply 'no'. he didn't know where it went wrong, why gullf is behaving like that. gulf totally ignored him. 

in other side Boat and Mild were not happy with gulf. they wanted privacy but gulf was there with them every single time. gulf knew about it though. when gulf excused himself to washroom mew silently followed him...

Mew: gulf, can i talk to you?

gulf: yes pi.

Mew: why are you avoiding me?

gulf: no pi. this is how i am...

Mew: are you sure? did i do something?

gulf: nothing pi. it's just i want you to keep secret of our relationship.

Mew: yes i will.

gulf: ok i'll go see you.

mew: yep see you.

mew couldn't help but noticed the differnce in gulf's behaviour and the sad part is  he didn't know the reason.

***End***

Thank you for reading please vote.

Love,
Groot❤️