IG story

Mew's POV:

If you ask me who is the happiest person in the whole world right now, I'll tell my name. The memories of 2 days ago in the theatre still gives me goosebumps. You don't know, what happened later, right?

I took my baby for shopping And bought him expensive shoes, clothes and handbag for his mother. I have to be nice to her since I'm planning to visit him often.

Wait wait wait... Before you guys judge my baby let me clear you that he is not a gold digger... I had to literally begged him to take all of them. I'm sure he definitely impressed by me.

When I was infront of his house. He made a sad face while leaving. then i realised I had that impact on him 😎😎😎 but did he know he has more impact on me.... Anyway, that day onwards we have been exchanging nudes to each other... He replies to my texts and he receives my calls... You can say I'm more than happy 😁😁😁...

When we were exchanging our nudes i realised that we actually never seen each other fully... He has 2 moles on his chest... that are cute... ahhhh such a waste I never explored his upper body... My baby is the cutest plus sexiest.

We agreed to have sex this Thursday as Friday he has to submit his weekly report... Yes, we want it we are having it... He said it's his first time having sex... I said mine too

*****

Gulf's POV:

Gulf : ouch my head.. mild 😡😡😡

Mild : I'm asking you a question... Where is your mind? Why have you been so absent minded 🤯🤯🤯

Gulf : sorry... What were you saying???

This is not first time mild is complaining... he has been acting weird too with mild... he suddenly stopped talking to him then he was sad for few days now all back together expect annoying smile and face gestures mild and boat exchange.

My mom also scolded me for smiling without reason... But these are all happening with me because of him. I meant pi mew ☺️☺️☺️....That day when we came from shopping mall I felt like I'm leaving part of myself with him... I was almost cried that day but some how I managed... When I reached home, my mom looked for mew then made a disappointed face when she didn't see him... I think she has a crush on him... Isn't it weird my mom likes the same guy with whom I make out...

When he asked me to send my nude I sent to him without giving second thought later regreted when he sends his... His abs, nerves, and tight muscles... uffff.... Then he asked me to pose like few postures but I refused to send and said "I don't have a great body like you"... For that he said I have a cutest body... Blehhh... He also named my tummy as pong ka tee... So silly...

Oh i I have to attend my highschool friend birthday... I gotta go...

*****

MEW POV:

Urghhhh... Why days are passing so late... It's been only 3 days... Like seriously??? I can't wait anymore...

Ping*
Gulf added their story

😠😠😠😠

***END***

Here is the short story. Gonna update another short story Tommorow

Love,
Groot 💓