Party 🔞

Warning : Slightly Contains 🔞 content.

Author's POV

Gulf felt embarrassed. Firstly Boat didn't tell him that their seniors are joining. he would have groomed himself if he knew mew is coming.. When he realised he is partying with p'mew tonight his heart started to beat fastly and he got nervous. He didn't wanted to show his nervousness so he pretended to be busy with mobile and he didn't notice p'mew was sitting there already
(Gulf : trust me guys I'm not lying I didn't see him)

Mew : it's ok, you can sit here

It was akward to sit on another guy's lap in public. No one sit like that but who cares...

Gulf : ok phi, I'm sorry I didn't know you were sitting here.

AA : that's what everyone says when they bump into him or accidentally touch him but nobody dared to sit on his lap like you. You're so brave ah...

Everyone laughed at his comment so gulf tried to get up again but mew didn't let him go...

Mew : hey... That's ok... He is just teasing... Don't mind him.

Gulf : *turned back to see mew with pout* ok phi
*in his mind* It's strange p'mew is asking me to sit... maybe booze inside him is making him to... again whatever the reason is.. who cares..

They sat together. It didn't bother any of their friends they also sat on the couch. Mew was at left corner gulf on his lap, mild sat next to him then AA, Boat and Run sat opposite to them.

AA : you guys are Boat's new friends right... Let's introduce ourselves. I'm AA , he is Run and that's mew..

Mild: We already knew about y'all phi.. you know you guys are famous!!!

AA : *Raising his eyebrows* oh!! Really? Then how much do you know about Boat? What do you think of him?

Boat : 😳😳😳 *ahem* why there is no drinks on the table? Go bring us some booze... Go... go... Go AA.

AA : bro.. it's a VIP section. We don't have to go...😏😏😏

Mild was clueless he didn't get why Aa asked him like that. The reason Boat got close to mild and gulf was he is openly gay and likes mild. Since both were in same football team he gathered all his courage to talk to them. He made himself available whenever they asked to hangout.

What's actually happening here is it's not just a party after exam like Gulf thought. Not a plan made by Mew to get close with Gulf. But friends of Boat asked him to introduce his crush to them also they know Boat haven't confessed yet...

AA : How did your exams go?

Mild : it went good phi. 🙂

Boat : for next semester we need to do major projects... Urghh... You know right.. How my coding skills are... 😩😩😩

Run : why on earth you got into this stream Boat?

Boat : I never wanted to... My father forced me... What should I do now... How about your projects.. I can use your old project, right?

Mild : Boat your professors won't allow you to do that. It's not easy. They might have the previous years' projects list. How about this.. you ask some other senior from our department we will take your friends'... They may not find out since IS and CS are different departments.

AA : Nong you're not doing your own project?? It helps to improve your skills.. We can help.. you know...

Mild : 😅😅😅 I don't think so phi... me, gulf and Boat are on the same boat 🚢. We already decided to buy it. wouldn't it be better if we get it for free? 😃

AA : Ok... but think one more time..

After talking for sometime they ordered drinks and it came. They started to drink and continued with their talk but they didn't notice how gulf and mew were silent all this time...

Gulf was enjoying himself, he liked the warmness on his ass which was getting from mew's crotch. He wanted more... He moved a little to sense mew's dick but no... gulf thought 'he nicely had tucked his brother inside in his pant'...

Gulf poured a little drink into his glass and sipping it, he was bending and moving to the front. He decided to pour only little because he will get more chances to rub his ass to mew's crotch and lap. Mew on the other side started to panic because his dick started to waking up from the sleep. He hoped gulf won't know about it. Gulf's ass was moving infront of mew's face and that's making him hard...

Gulf noticed the burning heat on his ass he also sensed mew's dick getting hard. 'Ohhh yeahhh... that's it...' He keeps on doing it.

Though mew was enjoying the opportunity he is getting, somewhere in his mind a thought striked that he is taking advantage of an innocent boy. he thought 'What if gulf is innocent? What if he is straight? What if he finds about his boner?'

Mew : Gulf my mobile is inside my pocket.. I want to text someone.. can you sit next to me?

Gulf : *disappointingly* ok phi ☹️

Gulf wanted to touch mew more...

AA : I'll give my project to you and your house is far away from my house right... Hmmm... Do one thing you come with Boat every week.

Mild : why with Boat phi. I'll come by bus it's ok.

AA : why friends are there for? I don't think he has friends in IS department.. major projects are quite expensive.. so me and Run will help him with his project.. You come with him.. You mind, Boat?

Boat : No bro hehe 😅😅😅

Run was not ok with the idea. He and AA has to do all the work for boat's project. They have to work on their own project too.. it will be burden for them... He thought 'Boat will get free project and time to spend with Mild. What will I get?' still he agreed to do it. Because why friends are there for afterall?

Gulf : I'll take my mew's project 😜😜😜 hehehe...

Everyone amazed by his answer.. they looked each other's face and started to laugh 😂😂😂

AA : *to mild* your friend always looked fierce ... I didn't know he is like this... I meant.. he is weirdo 😄😄

(On the background bang bang bang song by bigbang started to play)
Gulf : oh!!! This is my favourite song let's dance everyone..

He tried to get up but missed his balance and crashed into couch. Then he got an idea to touch mew.

Gulf was holding a glass in his left hand started to move his body along with the music... He was pretending to enjoy the song but his intention was to rub his shoulder to mew. Mew started to do breathing exercises helplessly because of gulf, he thought it might help him. When mew tried to take ice. Gulf bumped his hand to mew shoulder and alcohol spilled on gulf's pant...

Mew : oh shit!!! Sorry gulf... Let me wipe it for you...

He took a tissue paper and started to wipe and stopped at his crotch.

Gulf : here phi, here, also here and here...

Gulf hold mew's hand and wiped his crotch intentionally.. he rubbed himself with mew's hand wherever he wanted even though it was clean... that was too much for mew, his breath hitched...

Mew : guys I'm gonna use the washroom
*My brother down here woke up... fuck!!! I have to make him sleep now*

Gulf : wait phi I also want to clean my pant.. let's go together.

***END***

Author's Note : Major projects are something students have to do it on their own. A student has to apply all the skills and knowledge he gained from the previous semesters of the course. Some students prefer to buy from outsiders or borrow from seniors. They're are not supposed to do so.

Next chapter is also 🔞🔞🔞

I'm not good at writing 🔞 chapters forgive me if you don't find it good...

Love,
Groot.