28.0

Title: “The One With The Good News.”

Scene 34: Interior / Louis’ Bedroom / Day

Louis is by his desk, reading a book and having a cup of coffee. He takes a few notes along the way, looking very focused and entertained when an insistent knock on the door interrupts him.

LOTTIE: “Louis! Louis! Louis! Wake up!”

LOUIS: (yelling to the door) “Good morning. I’m already awake!”

LOTTIE: (still knocking) “Louis! Louis! Louis! Open the door.”

LOUIS: (sighs, writes something down and reluctantly walks to the door) “Why do you have to be like this, Lottie?”

LOTTIE: (still knocking) “Louis! Louis! Louis!”

LOUIS: (opens the door) “God! What is it? Good morning.”

LOTTIE: (enters the room and runs to lay on her brother’s bed) “I need to know everything.”

LOUIS: “Why do you have to be so annoying?”

LOTTIE: “I’m not being annoying, I’m being adorable.”

LOUIS: “One knock on the door was enough.”

LOTTIE: “But that’s what Sheldon does and I was trying to impress you. Isn’t he like your role model or something?”

LOUIS: “Who’s Sheldon?”

LOTTIE: (sighs) “Never mind.”

LOUIS: “This would be the third time I say Good morning and you haven’t answered yet.”

LOTTIE: “Whatever, good morning.”

LOUIS: “Why are you awake so early?”

LOTTIE: “Because I need you to tell me everything. How was it? What did you wear? What did they say? When did you get here? Who was there? Who wasn’t invited? When I say I need to know everything, I literally mean every single thing you can remember.”

LOUIS: “Wow, you are way too excited.”

LOTTIE: (gets up and grabs Liam’s pants) “Oh my God, did you wear this?” (Louis nods) “They are YSL!”

LOUIS: (shrugs) “They look blue to me.”

LOTTIE: “Are you kidding me? I mean the brand, Yves Saint Laurent? Ring a bell?”

LOUIS: “Oh, I didn’t check it.”

LOTTIE: “Why do you buy at YSL while mom makes me buy at Forever 21? Why are they being so unfair to me?”

LOUIS: (walking to sit by his desk again) “I borrowed it from a friend.”

LOTTIE: (incredulous) “Niall buys at YSL?”

LOUIS: “No, I borrowed it from another friend.”

LOTTIE: (confused) “Didn’t you say RJ was missing?”

LOUIS: “I have other friends, Lottie.”

LOTTIE: “Who are you and what have you done with my brother?”