16.0

Title: "The One Where Taylor Does Her Thing."

Scene 20: Exterior / Spencer's Backyard / Night

Cara has lost count of how many cocktails she already had; she is sitting on a chair by the pool while Harry walks in circles around her.

CARA: (annoyed) "Can you please stay still for just one second? You are making me nervous."

HARRY: "You should be nervous. This is important."

CARA:"Just sit and have drink, it will make you feel better."

HARRY: "You know I get drunk easily. I can't have a single sip of alcohol."

CARA:"You need to loosen up a bit."

HARRY: "He won't come. I already know it, he won't come and I'll be devastated. I'll ditch the party and I'll go home to eat ice cream and watch Bridget Jones while I cry."

CARA:"You are such a drama queen."

HARRY: (sits next to Cara, fakes crying) "Why is this happening to me?"

CARA:"Stop freaking out. It's too early. We are the only losers here and all because you were too anxious. I told you we should have waited."

HARRY: "Where is Taylor anyways?"

CARA:"I'm sure she'll find a way to ruin Spencer's entrance."

HARRY: "Okay, intervention time. I know we have a lot of fun badmouthing Taylor sometimes but she is still our friend, so you need to tone it down a little. I love our friendship and seeing how much you seem to hate her, makes me very sad."

CARA:"I don't hate her. I'm just sick of her."

HARRY: "Stop."

CARA:"Whatever, that guy over there can't stop looking at you."

HARRY: "I know. It's Michael."

CARA:(surprised) "Michael? That Michael?"

HARRY: "Yup."

CARA:"He looks... different."

HARRY: "Yeah, he's been working out."

CARA:"If he weren't such a freak, I'd say he is cute."

HARRY: "Don't look at him or he'll come."

CARA:"Shit, he is coming!"

HARRY: "You suck."

CARA: "Just kidding. Do you see how you can get anyone you want? Why are you stressing over some random guy you met once?"

HARRY: "He is not random, don't call him random."

CARA: "Sorry for insulting your boyfriend."

HARRY: "He is not my boyfriend... yet."

CARA: "I'm bored. Where the hell is Taylor?"

HARRY: "Aw... You miss her."

CARA: "No, I don't! I'm just... bored. Where the hell is she?"

Scene 21: Exterior / Spencer's street / Night

Louis gets off the car with the flowers and the chocolates on his hands. He looks around while he walks to the house but nobody else is carrying anything so he goes back to the car to leave the present. When he closes the door, he steps back and bumps into Taylor.