3.0

Title: “The One Where The Bartender Walks In.”

Scene 4: Interior / Dance Club / Night

“Selfie” by The Chainsmokers plays at the club. Harry and Cara stand by the bar, she is having a beer and Harry is waiting for the drink he just ordered, he looks annoyed and not interested in having fun, unlike Cara, who seems to be trying to have a great time.

CARA: “What’s up with your face?”

HARRY: (plays clueless) “Nothing’s up.”

CARA: “You didn’t even try to flirt with the bartender and you always flirt with him. Something’s definitely going on.”

HARRY: (bothered) “Nothing is going on. Would you drop it already?” (Turns around to the bar and ignores Cara)

CARA: “Oh My God.” (moves to the other side of Harry to make him face her) “You banged him.”

HARRY: “What?”

CARA: “You totally did. That’s why you are not flirting with him anymore. Why didn’t you tell me? I can’t believe you! How was it?”

HARRY: “You really need to start respecting my privacy.”

CARA: “Since when? I’ve been aware of every single detail of your sex life since we were fifteen.” (coughs) “Whore.”

HARRY: “That’s totally not true. You were the one who kept asking.”

CARA: “I was a virgin when you first told me you gave Justin a handjob in the bathroom. Are you kidding me?”

HARRY: (laughs really hard) “You didn’t even know what a handjob was!”

CARA: “Totally true. You ruined my innocence!”

HARRY: “But you are way ahead of me now, so stop whining!”

CARA: “Whatever. Back to the bartender, how was it?”

HARRY: “Nothing happened!”

BARTENDER(25): (The guy gets closer to Harry and handles him his drink. Cara pays a lot of attention to every move) “I tried something new with it, let me know if you like it.” (he squeezes Harry’s arm when he gets the chance)

HARRY: “Sure.” (acts awkward because he is aware of what Cara is doing) “Thanks.”

CARA: “You bastard!”

HARRY: “What?”

CARA: “I saw everything. He touched your arm like this.” (she mocks the bartender) “He was using his sexy voice and he tried something new with your drink. What? You think I’m stupid now?”

HARRY: (tries to hold his laugh) “Busted!”

CARA: (punches his arm) “Asshole! He is so hot. Tell me everything!”

HARRY: “There’s nothing to tell actually. I was completely wasted, I barely remember it.”

CARA: “Harold, you are such a whore.”

HARRY: “I learned from the best.”

CARA: “And I’m a very proud teacher.”