37.0

Title: “The One With The Mother Queen Bee.”

Scene 55 (continues): Interior / Supermarket / Day

Luke stands there with arms crossed, tapping his foot onto the floor while waiting for Liam to give him an explanation. Liam looks blushed and uncomfortable and Louis seems to be very confused.

LUKE: “Come on and say something, you asshole!”

LIAM: “You talking to me?”

LOUIS: “It kind of looks like he is talking to you, yeah.”

LIAM: (mumbles to Louis, covers his mouth with a hand) “I have no idea of who he is.”

LUKE: “What the hell? You don’t know me you said?”

LIAM: “I’m pretty sure you are confusing me with someone else. I look like a lot of people actually.” (turns to Louis) “Don’t I?”

LOUIS: (understands what’s going on, amused) “You don’t actually. I think he is definitely talking to you.”

LIAM: (mouths to Louis) “Dude.”

LUKE: (stares at Louis from his feet to his face) “Who is this?”

LOUIS: “Hey!” (extends his arm to shake Luke’s hand) “It’s Louis.”

LIAM: (shaking his head, to Louis) “Just don’t.” (gets closer to Luke and grabs him by the arm, lowers his voice) “Listen, dude, I think you really need to chill.”

LUKE: “Dude? You are fucking unbelievable!” (frees himself from Liam’s grip, approaches Louis) “Are you with him?”

LOUIS: “What?”

LIAM: “Hey!” (gets serious) “You are making a scene and you need to stop right now or this won’t end well.”

LUKE: (to Louis) “Answer my fucking question! Are you with him or not?”

LOUIS: “I have absolutely nothing to do with him. He is all yours.”

LUKE: “Lucky you then! He is not worth it. He’ll trick you into bed and then won’t ever call you again-”

LIAM: “Okay now, we need to go.” (grabs Luke by the arm and drags him to the exit door)

LUKE: (still talking to Louis) “Whatever you do, don’t fall for his tricks because it sucks.”

LOUIS: (whispering to himself, walking behind them) “Don’t worry, I’m not planning to do so.”

LIAM: (whispers to Luke) “You little shit, you’ll pay for this.”

LUKE: “Nothing you say can hurt anymore. I still cannot believe what you just did!” (talks louder) “I was fucking naked!” (lowers his voice, turns to Louis) “I was naked, you know? In the restroom, upstairs, I was naked and I was waiting for him-”

LIAM: “Shut the fuck up right now.”

LOUIS: “Oh my God.” (shaking his head to Liam) “This is… I can’t even think of a word to describe this.”