65.0

Title: "The One Where They Are On The Highway To Hell."

Scene 118 (continues): Exterior / School's Rooftop / Sunset

Harry and Louis are still kissing. Louis tries to pull back but Harry doesn't let him.

LOUIS: (against Harry's mouth) "Harry."

Harry, without opening his eyes, pulls back just enough for Louis to talk.

LOUIS: (insisting) "Harry."

HARRY: (mumbling) "New phone, who dis?"

LOUIS: (laughing) "Still not done?"

HARRY: "Listen, Louis." (sighs, slowly opening his eyes) "It will take a long, long time before I even get close to be done with this so you better get used to this position."

LOUIS: "Well, I don't mean to interrupt the process but I think we should be leaving right now if you want to make it on time for your flight."

HARRY: "I'm already flying here." (kisses Louis again, pulls back after a few seconds) "Yeah, definitely already flying."

LOUIS: (laughs and tries to get serious) "We really need to get going."

HARRY: "I could catch the next plane, I don't mind."

LOUIS: "They are also probably looking for us already."

HARRY: (frowning) "Who?

LOUIS: "The guards... from school, remember?"

HARRY: "Oh, so that's the reason why kissing you felt so good. It's a crime!"

LOUIS: "I just don't want them to get in trouble for letting us in."

HARRY: (pouting) "Let's get going then."

LOUIS: "Yeah, let's do that."

Louis tries to walk away from Harry's embrace but Harry doesn't let him.

LOUIS: "Harry."

HARRY: "Just one more minute."

LOUIS: (smiling) "Okay." (wrapping his arms around Harry's waist) "We might have another minute to spare."

HARRY: (whispering) "I really don't want to go to San Francisco." (pouting) "Why do I have to go?"

LOUIS: "You have to go because this is a huge opportunity and you can't just let it pass."

HARRY: (pouts, sighs) "I'm not even going to get the part anyways."

LOUIS: "Hey, don't be like that."

HARRY: "Okay, I'm sorry." (sighs again) "But what if they need someone like really ugly for the part?" (shaking his head) "I'd be wasting my time for nothing."

LOUIS: "Well, you are an actor, aren't you?" (Harry nods) "Then you can just act it out and pretend to be ugly."

HARRY: "I tried being ugly once." (shaking his head) "Worst 5 minutes of my life."

LOUIS: (laughing) "I can give you tips on that, unless... The reason why you are trying not to go is because you are nervous about it."

HARRY: "I'm not nervous about it."

LOUIS: "What is it then?"

HARRY: "It's just that..." (looks to the ground, a bit ashamed) "I'll miss you."