32.0

Title: "The One With The Breakfast Thing."

Scene 45: Interior / Supermarket / Day

Harry is walking through the aisles of the supermarket with his cart already half full and looking very pleased about it. His phone rings.

HARRY: "Good morning."

CARA: "Good? Okay, someone's morning is going better now. I'm happy."

HARRY: "It still sucks but I'm starting to feel fab again."

CARA: "Where are you?"

HARRY: "Grocery shopping."

CARA: "What? Since when do you do that?"

HARRY: "Since the bartender left his wallet inside the pants he gave me before kicking me out of his place."

CARA: "The bartender, huh? Are we not calling him by his name anymore?"

HARRY: "Nope, he doesn't deserve a name. Listen, what's the cereal I always eat at your place? Can't remember the name and there are so many brands in here. I'm confused."

CARA: "Apple Jacks. Are you kidding me? That's like the easiest thing to remember ever."

HARRY: "Apple Jacks, exactly. I'll take two."

CARA: "Aren't you supposed to be at work now?"

HARRY: "Yeah but I decided I give zero fucks about my job today. I'm just not in the mood to smile at customers."

CARA: "Your ass is going to get fired."

HARRY: "Remember how I got that job?"

CARA: "By blowing someone's-"

HARRY: "Shut up. My mom knows the manager and he'd never fire me so I'm fine. Plus, someone else took my shift and I'll have to work this afternoon to make it up to them."

CARA: "Ugh. I wanted us to go shopping. Now I'll have to go with Taylor."

HARRY: "She is a great shopping partner, you'll be fine."

CARA: "She is definitely not the right partner when you are on a budget."

HARRY: "Since when are you on a budget?"

CARA: "I got the talk this morning. Apparently my credit card is suffering."

HARRY: "No wonder why."

CARA: "Anyways... Taylor." (sighs) "Have you heard from her?"

HARRY: "No, have you? She sent me a Facebook message but I haven't opened it yet. Who even uses Facebook messages anymore?"

CARA: "Her phone got stolen or something, I don't even know. I called her house and Felicia told me. So that means that you haven't seen the message yet?"

HARRY: "Nope and I'm not planning on seeing it until later today. She'll probably want to hang out and I'm not in the mood. I'm actually not in the mood for anything today. I just want to go home and eat ice cream." (sighs) "And watch Sex And The City until I fall asleep."

CARA: "That's too many layers of gay in one sentence."

HARRY: "I know. I tried my best."