67.0

Title: "The One Where Niall Makes Them Wanna La-la."

Scene 129 (continues): Interior / LAX Baggage Claim / Night

Emma and Cara still have their eyes fixated on Niall, who seems to be getting impatient because his luggage hasn't arrived yet. He turns to the girls so they quickly turn around for him not to see them.

EMMA: (suspicious) "What are you doing?"

CARA: "Erm... Nothing?"

EMMA: "Why are you hiding from them?"

CARA: "What? I'm not hiding from them. I'm just, you know... just... looking around to see if I can spot... Harry."

EMMA: "Harry left."

CARA: "Don't even remind me."

EMMA: (peeks to see if Niall is still looking at where they are but he isn't so they turn back around) "Weren't you going to go talk to Louis?"

CARA: "Yes, I'll do that now." (takes a breath of air and starts walking towards them. Frowns, stops and turns back to Emma) "Why aren't you following me?"

EMMA: "I'm done following you around. What? Am I suddenly Kanye and are you Kim or something?"

CARA: (squinting her eyes at her, suspicious) "Are not going to try to stop me?"

EMMA: "Nah, I'm done with that. Just go ahead and ruin everything. I don't mind."

CARA: (raising an eyebrow at Emma, analyzing her expression) "Um..."

EMMA: "What? What you looking at?"

CARA: "I'm trying to understand the reason why you are lying."

EMMA: "Lying? I'm not lying."

CARA: "Sorry but trusting gingers has always been hard for me."

EMMA: (offended) "Excuse me?"

They see Niall taking off his hoodie and they gasp at the same time.

EMMA: (mumbling) "Oh my God."

CARA: (swallows) "He is so white."

EMMA: "And silky."

CARA: "And smooth."

EMMA: "And tasty."

CARA: "And-"

EMMA: (turns to Cara) "Wait a minute."

CARA: "What?" (defensive) "I wasn't talking about the Irish Elf."

EMMA: "I didn't say you were talking about him." (suspicious) "But were you though?"

CARA: "No? Of course not, ew. Why would I even... like what are you even... What? Why? Who?" (shouting) "You know nothing, shut up."

Cara's shout brings attention to them. People are staring at her, including Niall and Louis but Emma and Cara turn around just in time to not get recognized.

EMMA: (whispering) "Okay, go now. Go talk to him."

CARA: (whispering) "Stop telling me what to do."

EMMA: (whispering) "Just go already."

CARA: (whispering) "Shut up."