21.0

Title: “The One With The Queen B.”

FLASHBACK 2 – C: Exterior / High School’s Yard / Day

Taylor and Harry are having lunch in the School’s Garden.

HARRY: “Have you seen Cara? She is not answering her phone.”

TAYLOR: “I saw her this morning. Oh my God, you should have seen her outfit. I have no idea of what she was thinking when she picked it.So now listen, I came up with this awesome idea.”

HARRY: “What is it?”

TAYLOR: “It’s going to be called ‘Outfit Check’. Isn’t it awesome?”

HARRY: “What is it exactly?”

TAYLOR: “You don’t seem excited at all.”

HARRY: “Because I don’t know what you are talking about.”

TAYLOR: “Why are you so grumpy today? Get the hell out of my table if you are going to ruin my perfect mood.”

HARRY: “Okay.” (grabs his tray and stands up)

TAYLOR: “I’m kidding.” (annoyed) “You are so dumb sometimes.”

HARRY: “Would you stop? I’m not having the best day, okay?”

TAYLOR: “What is it? Why are you being so boring today?”

HARRY: “I feel like trash! About what happened earlier today. It can’t happen again, Taylor.”

TAYLOR: “What happened?” (yawns) “You are definitely ruining my mood already. It’s like a talent you have, you know?”

HARRY: “The thing with that guy… Louis! Why did you make me fake that noise?”

TAYLOR: “Stop acting nice, Harry. Nobody is listening to our conversation. Don’t pretend to be an angel in front of me.”

HARRY: “No! But it was mean and he was crying and… I don’t even know. I feel bad.”

TAYLOR: “Well, you shouldn’t. Think of it as a good deed, you know?”

HARRY: “How is making someone feel like shit a good deed?”

TAYLOR: “Okay, he is probably feeling like shit right now, you are right. So he will realize that he can’t be that fat anymore.”

HARRY: “Taylor, are you serious?”

TAYLOR: “Totally am. We are actually helping him, a lot. He’ll feel bad for a while and then, maybe, he’ll stop eating and he’ll lose weight.” (obnoxiously smiling)  “And then he’ll be happy, just like us.”

HARRY: “That doesn’t make any sense.”

TAYLOR: “Fat people are never happy, Harry. It does completely make all the sense in the world.”

HARRY: “I’ll pretend I’m not hearing.”

TAYLOR: “Let me know if you see Anna.”

HARRY: “Anna? Who?”

TAYLOR: “Our classmate, you idiot. The fat one with the glasses.”