63.0

Title: "The One With Aunt Martha And Lili The Hoe."

Scene 109 (continues): Interior / Burberry Store / Day

Liam pretends to be looking at some shirts when he is actually trying to see if he spots Louis or Harry in the store.

GIRL: "Welcome to Burberry, sir. How may I help you today?"

LIAM: "Hello, I was actually just wondering if you saw my friend coming in-"

GIRL: "Wait, you are Liam, right?"

LIAM: (frowning) "I am."

GIRL: "I knew it was you!"

LIAM: "Do we know each other?"

GIRL: "I'm friends with your sister actually, we used to go to school together. I was always at your house when you were little. God, you are so big now."

LIAM: "Oh, sorry about that. I'm very bad with names and faces."

GIRL: "Don't worry about it, you were too young to remember me anyways."

LIAM: (awkwardly smiling) "I'll tell her you said hi then."

GIRL: "Please do, I haven't seen her in ages. Anyways, about this friend of yours?"

LIAM: "Oh, friend?"

GIRL: "Yeah, you said you were looking for your friend, right?"

LIAM: "Did I?"

GIRL: "Pretty much, yes."

LIAM: "Oh no, I meant shirt. I'm looking for a shirt."

GIRL: "Oh."

LIAM: "Yeah, I saw it on a magazine the other day and I really liked it."

GIRL: "Well, why don't you give me some details and I'll help you out then?"

Meanwhile, Harry and Louis are still inside of the fitting room. Their faces are very close to each other because of how small the place is. Harry seems very pleased with the situation because Louis is nervously making a huge effort not to stare at Harry's naked torso.

HARRY: (smirking, teasing) "My eyes are up here."

LOUIS: (blushed) "Oh, I wasn't staring. It's just that-"

HARRY: "It's alright. I actually like to be stared at."

LOUIS: "Oh, you are an exhibitionist then."

HARRY: "A what?"

LOUIS: "Exhibitionist? As in someone who likes to... you know, be naked in public and stuff."

HARRY: "I'm actually not naked in public right now. I was alone here before you unexpectedly broke in, remember?"

LOUIS: "Oh, about that."

HARRY: "And that turns you into a voyeur."

LOUIS: "A voyeur?"

HARRY: "You are not the only one who knows big words here, Mr. Just Louis."

LOUIS: (laughs) "I see that."

HARRY: (talks slow while teasingly running his finger onto his stomach) "A voyeur is someone who gets turned on by spying on others while they are naked."

LOUIS: (nervous, struggling not to stare at Harry's body) "Oh, is it?"

HARRY: "Yeah, I saw the word on a porn movie title once so I googled it."