33.0

Title: "The One Where Cara Does Her Research."

Scene 45: Interior / Supermarket / Day

Harry is waiting for an answer but Louis just stays in silence, he looks affected by the memory he just had.

HARRY: "Hey, you there?"

LOUIS: "Sorry, I just-"

HARRY: "It's okay, I'm usually slow during mornings too."

LOUIS: "No, I just remembered something. I need to go." (turns around to leave) "See you."

HARRY: "Seriously?"

LOUIS: (turns to look at Harry) "I really need to go." (continues his walk to the exit door)

HARRY: (rushes to catch him) "Hey! Are you kidding me?"

LOUIS: "No, why? I just... need to go."

HARRY: "Am I supposed to get used to this?"

LOUIS: "Used to what?"

HARRY: "To you running away from me, without me knowing the reason."

LOUIS: "I'm sorry." (sighs) "It's... hard to explain."

HARRY: "Could you try?"

LOUIS: "I'm... I don't know what to say."

HARRY: "Is it something I said? All I can remember is me asking you to have breakfast with me."

LOUIS: "I already said I can't."

HARRY: (frustrated, sighing) "It's alright, Kevin. I give up. See you around." (turns around and walks away)

LOUIS: (looks sad watching how Harry walks away from him, scratches his forehead and takes a deep breath) "Harry." (Harry doesn't hear so Louis raises his voice) "Hey!"

HARRY: (stops the walk, turns around) "Are you talking to me?"

LOUIS: "Yeah." (gets closer to Harry) "I might have time for a cup of coffee if you still want to."

HARRY: (smiling) "I'm not so sure anymore."

LOUIS: (looks to the ground) "Okay." (lifts his face, fakes a smile) "Maybe another day."

HARRY: "Ugh... Are you not even going to try to convince me?"

LOUIS: (smiling) "Please?"

HARRY: "Um... that could work."

LOUIS: (shy, smiling) "You are easy."

HARRY: "Hey!"

LOUIS: "I'm kidding."

HARRY: "I'd be offended but you are kind of right." (they laugh) "I'm not usually like this though, but there's something about you... that turns me into the easy type."

LOUIS: (blushes, laughs nervously) "Well."

HARRY: "You are not used to being complimented, aren't you?"

LOUIS: (shrugs) "It just makes me feel a little uncomfortable sometimes."

HARRY: "Why? I love getting complimented."

LOUIS: "It's... maybe because I feel like you are just making fun of me."

HARRY: "Why would I be making fun of you?"