55.0

Title: "The One With The Grasshopper."

FLASHBACK 6 – J: Interior / The Styles' Kitchen / Night

Anne is making sandwiches while Desmond spies Harry and Louis from the kitchen door.

DESMOND: "I'm proud of that little skank."

ANNE: "Desmond!"

DESMOND: "I'm just kidding, mother Theresa. Chill."

ANNE: "I can't believe you thought he'd do it. Harry would never do that."

DESMOND: "You should've seen him. He looked so angry. I've never seen him like that."

ANNE: "Imagine how devastated he must have felt. He was so excited about turning 9. My poor baby."

DESMOND: "I'm glad little Einstein decided to come anyways."

ANNE: (laughs) "Such a sweet little boy. I hope Harry starts hanging out with him more after today."

DESMOND: "Yeah, I hope he finally cuts that witch out of his friends list."

ANNE: "Desmond, enough."

DESMOND: "What? It's true. She is a little b-"

ANNE: (interrupts him) "Desmond Styles. She is 10."

DESMOND: "I know. If she is like this at 10, imagine what she'll be like at 20. Harry needs to forget about her."

ANNE: "Taylor did not make the rain happen."

DESMOND: "Are we absolutely sure about that? I don't know. Maybe she has superpowers... like Maleficent."

ANNE: "You are being stupid, love."

The bell rings.

DESMOND: "Another guest?"

ANNE: "I invited the whole class. Someone else had to come. I thought we raised a popular kid."

DESMOND: "Well, the rain definitely seems to be slowing down a little. Maybe we'll end up having a big house party after all."

ANNE: "Finish the sandwiches. I'll get the door."

DESMOND: "With a crowded kitchen and everything. I'm excited."

FLASHBACK 6 – K: Interior / The Styles' Living Room / Night

Anne walks through the living room where Harry and Louis are watching the film.

ANNE: "Someone's at the door, honey."

HARRY: (focused on the screen) "Who is it?"

ANNE: "I'll go see. You might have to pause the movie."

HARRY: "No! I don't want to!" (to Louis) "Ugh. This is the worst, isn't it?"

LOUIS: (smiling) "It's okay. This is your birthday party. You have to be with your guests."

HARRY: "Yeah, you are right." (presses the pause button) "We could finish it tomorrow or something."

A few steps away from them, Anne opens the door to find a very young and chubby EMMA (10) waiting outside.

EMMA: "Hello, ma'am."

ANNE: "Hi, there..."

EMMA: "It's Emma."