64.0

Title: "The One That Everyone's Been Waiting For."

Scene 112 (continues): Interior / The Tomlinson's House / Day

Emma is standing still and not saying anything while Cara waits for an answer.

CARA: (impatient) "I asked you something, Emma."

EMMA: (playing clueless) "Oh, did you? I didn't quite catch it, sorry. Could you repeat it again maybe?"

CARA: "Okay, I will." (takes a deep breath, raises her voice, moves the computer screen so Emma can see the picture) "What the heck is this?"

EMMA: "Alright, now I remember what it was. I don't know where my mind is these days, I guess I'm still a bit drunk from last night, you know?" (turns around) "I might need more bruschetta's, I'll be right back, just hold on for a sec."

CARA: "Don't even try! You are not going to go anywhere until you give me an answer."

EMMA: "Ugh!" (reluctantly turns to look at the picture again) "God, girl, you are so pushy. No wonder why you are still single."

CARA: "Can you stop? I'm not playing games with you right now, Emma. I need to know what this means."

Emma pretends to be focusing on the picture.

CARA: (starting to lose it, yelling) "What is this?"

EMMA: "Erm..." (frowning) "A computer? Duh."

CARA: "Seriously? I mean what is the thing that's on the screen." (raising her voice again) "What is that?"

EMMA: "Erm... a photo? Gosh, I guess someone needs to go back to primary school here and, guess what? It's ain't me."

CARA: "Who's on the photo? Who's that guy?"

EMMA: (chanting) "Who's that guy? Who's that guy? It's Jess." (laughing) "Get it? Get it? Like the TV show."

Cara gives her a threatening look.

EMMA: "New girl?"

Cara maintains her cold expression.

EMMA: "Okay, okay, you are not a fan then. You should be though. It's a really great show." (pretending to be interested) "It's about these 3 guys, who are roommates and-"

CARA: "Emma, listen for a second, would you? Didn't you see what I did to church boy earlier today? Remember? All the punching and... You do know what I'm talking about, right?" (shows Emma her fist) "Well, I'm ready to go again so you better not push me."

EMMA: "I'm not a big fan of hand jobs actually, sorry about that but thank you for offering anyways. It's really nice of you to do so."

Cara abruptly stands up, ready to go take Emma down.

EMMA: (shutting her eyes closed) "Please don't hit me, please don't hit me... Wow, high school flashback right there."

CARA: "Then give me a freaking answer right now! Who's that guy?"

EMMA: (squinting her eyes, looking at the picture) "Um... he definitely looks familiar to me but I'm not quite sure, you know? Isn't it Zac Efron?"

CARA: "Is it Kevin or is it not?"

EMMA: (frowning) "Kevin? What Kevin? Costner or Bacon?"

CARA: "Horan, you idiot!"

EMMA: "Oh, you mean that Kevin! Jesus, you should have said!" (looks at the picture again) "It might be but what would I know? I'm kind of blind and I'm not carrying my glasses today."