39.0

Title: "The One Where Emma Does Her Thing."

Scene 59 (continues): Exterior / The Tomlinson's Front Garden / Day

LOUIS: "Poor victim? Are you being serious right now?"

EMMA: "Yes, I am. Why wouldn't I be?"

LOUIS: "Harry was not a victim."

EMMA: "Yes, he was. Have you ever seen the way Taylor used to treat him? I always pitied that boy."

LOUIS: "Pitied? I can't even believe what I'm hearing."

EMMA: "But why?!"

LOUIS: "Harry Styles had always had everything he wanted."

EMMA: "How can you know that? You barely even spoke to the guy."

LOUIS: "Because I just know!" (offended) "And we used to talk, just so you know."

EMMA: "I was there a few times, Louis. You used to blush to death whenever he was around and you couldn't even put two words together."

LOUIS: "That's not true."

EMMA: "Like right now, you are blushed just by the mention of his name."

LOUIS: "I'm not blushed! I'm just..."

EMMA: "Red as a tomato."

LOUIS: "Shut up, would you?"

EMMA: "I think it's cute." (pinches Louis' cheek and laughs)

LOUIS: "Harry used to bully people as well, don't you remember? He was The Pink Queen for God's sake! The nickname had a reason."

EMMA: "I thought the reason behind the nickname was just because he was way too gay."

LOUIS: "He is not that gay anymore, you know?"

EMMA: "Yeah, I saw him the other day. We didn't talk or anything... I just saw him and... Boy, he looks hot."

LOUIS: "He does, doesn't he?"

EMMA: "Aw."

LOUIS: "I didn't mean it like that... I meant-"

EMMA: "I know exactly what you meant. You don't need to... lie about it."

LOUIS: (defensive) "I wasn't going to lie."

EMMA: "Hey! Relax... It's okay. It's just me."

LOUIS: "I just get... I don't know, stressed maybe? Every time I think of what I do as lying. I hate lies. I hate lies with all my strength and I've been lying so much lately. I don't think it's healthy anymore."

EMMA: "It isn't."

LOUIS: "Then why are y'all pushing me to continue with this?"

EMMA: (sighs) "I thought about it and I was afraid you'd mention it because it really does make me feel bad."

LOUIS: "You shouldn't exactly feel bad because I'm the one who decided to go through with this. I could just say no and end this whole nightmare right away but..."