0.0

Title: "The One Where They Are At Their Prom Night."

Scene 1: Interior / High School Gym / Night

Right after HARRY (17) and TAYLOR (18) are announced as the Prom Queen and King, Taylor takes the microphone to say a few words.

TAYLOR: "Well, I can't say I'm surprised." (the crowd laughs and she does too) "Just kidding. Thank you everyone for your lovely votes. Me and Harry here..."

HARRY: (interrupts her) "Harry and me, Tay."

TAYLOR: "Whatever, ladies always come first, Harold." (turns to the audience) "Am I right?"

CARA: (yells from the crowd) "Of course you are, Tay-Tay. Harry, let our Queen speak!" (she starts clapping her hands and encourages the rest of the classmates to chant along with her.)

CROWD: "Let her speak! Let her speak!"

HARRY: "Okay, okay." (fakes a pout) "I'll shut up then."

TAYLOR: "Aww, our king is upset." (hugs her friend) "Anyways, we came up with this idea. Let's see what you guys think."

HARRY: "Since we are all about to start our journey into the real world, we wanted to know what everyone will be up to."

TAYLOR: "So, we go first and then you come up here, one by one, to tell everybody what your hopes and plans for the future are."

HARRY: "What do you say? Are you in or not?"

TAYLOR: "They have to do as we say anyways so whatever, I'll start. Okay, I wanna be a model, obviously, duh. No, wait! I wanna be a top model."

RANDOM GUY: (yells from the crowd) "Like Tyra Banks?"

TAYLOR: "Think bigger, honey."

HARRY: "My turn!" (grabs the microphone) "Besides from always looking as fabulous as I do tonight." (winks to the audience)

CARA: "Yeah, baby!"

HARRY: "I wanna be a successful actor and a very well known singer."

Before Harry leaves the stage for the rest of the classmates to take their turn to say a few words, LOUIS (18) and NIALL (17) are standing a few steps away from everyone else.

NIALL: (referring to Harry) "He is such a fag."

LOUIS: "The Pink Queen strikes again." (laughs) "What will you say?"

NIALL: "No way I'm getting up there." (raises an eyebrow) "Are you actually considering it?"

LOUIS: "I don't know. Why wouldn't I?"

NIALL: "They are going to take the chance to throw something at us. Let's just leave already."

LOUIS: "But come on, this is our prom, Ni. This will never happen to us again."

NIALL: "You said one hour." (rolls his eyes) "And it's been like two already."

LOUIS: "Don't be an ass. I'm getting up there, follow me."

NIALL: (tries to stop him) "Louis! Don't!" (scratches his head and yells at his friend, who's walking away already) "At least I tried to stop you!"