I would do anything for love

Nathalie wasn't sure, what she had wanted him to do, when she told him that. But the moment, she felt his lips on her own again, it didn't matter anymore. She knew, she would do everything for him, would even give her own life, if he asked her to.

His kisses felt so different to the ones she knew. He was calm and soft and his lips tenderly moved against hers, his hands found their way around her back and he kept them there, without trying to get her out of her clothes right away. She felt dizzy all of a sudden, because of all the things she wasn't used to feel and held on to him tightly.

Gabriel noticed the change in the fragile body and carefully parted his lips from hers, to look at her.

"Are you alright?", he questioned softly.

"To be honest, I don't know. I never felt like this, I....it's overwhelming....you....your lips are so...you are so....warm and soft....I....", she stammered and buried her face in the crook of his neck, feeling completely embarrassed.

The designer started placing small kisses on the side of her neck now.

"I know exactly, what you mean, my dear. There's no need to try and hide it or feel flustered about it."

She looked up to see him grin at her:

"But I still struggle with you, calling me soft!", he mused.

At first she looked confused, then she understood, what he meant and glanced towards his crotch shortly, then looked back at his face.

"I-I w-wasn't talking about 'that'", she blurted out, to see the man in front of her start to giggle.

"I know", he whispered into her ear. "I just wanted to see you squirm a little!"

The smile that played his lips now wasn't tender anymore, it was rather challenging.

"Oh", Nathalie now said mockingly, pushing him onto his back, while she crawled on top of him, to rub her body along his, "do you like the way, I squirm on top of you?"

Gabriel had his eyes squeezed shut and could barely hold back a moan, before he laid one hand on her back and one on her buttocks, to pull her closer and hold her there, while he whispered against her lips:

"Now, my dear, I would like to, as you called it, 'fuck' you, but still I won't. At least not, until you beg me to do it."

With a smirk, he started to kiss her very softly and lovingly again.

Nathalie had just gasped after his statement and it took her a moment to relax into the kiss. When Gabriel felt her trying to get off of him, he opened his eyes and looked into hers.

"Do you have something to wear for the night? I guess, it's a little warmer here than on that mattress in the bar. If not, just feel free to get something from my clothes again, I don't mind. I will choose something from my latest designs, that I brought here, to show my business partner, the dear Mrs. Bourgeois, for you to wear on our flight tomorrow. Is there any kind of underwear, that you could wear underneath, that wouldn't give a wrong impression, if it were to be seen a little at the outer hem of the dress?" He hesitated at the last question, seeing her raising an eyebrow.

"Ouch, bad idea. Don't move the one with the cut", she pushed herself off and sat on the bed next to him, her back towards her new employer's face, "what kind of 'dress' are we talking about. I don't want to look like the kind of women, I have already been accused to be. So..."

He scooted on his back until he reached the end of the mattress, then sat up and took her hand.

"I promise you, my dear, you won't. The new line just is showing some insights, elegant ones of course, but the underwear should really stay in place to be worn underneath. I don't want to insult you or reduce you to something, but I can see, that you have lost quite some weight lately, and I am very sure, that it had an impact on how your underwear fits you as well. Isn't that so, love?", he explained, while he got to his feet and held out both hands. "Come, let me see. I promise, I will only give my professional opinion!"

The young woman scoffed.

"Yeah, as if. But you are right about the weight and not only my underwear, but most of my clothes. And I don't mind, if you see me, still I can't explain, why."

"Well then, after you, love", he chuckled, when he saw her hold her breath like before, when he called her 'love'.

He watched his new assistant open her trolley, that was covered with scratches and bumps, and search through it, until she eventually found two sets of bra and underwear, that were a match and held them in her hands, fidgeting with them awkwardly.

"I don't want to watch you change, Nathalie, just do that in the bathroom, okay?", he pecked her cheek as he held open the door for her. The blushing singer nodded and rushed past him, eager to get it over with.

When she returned, wearing only a pair of laced, dark blue panties and a bra in the same style, her arms crossed in front of her, to hide the to her hideous sight, he quickly jumped to his feet. Laying his arms around her, without making her expose herself before, he held her tightly to his chest.

Gabriel could feel the woman start to sob and quickly whispered:

"Don't cry, love. As soon as you will be eating regularly again, we'll get this under control. But for now, just don't think about it. I will find a solution until we leave in the morning. Why don't you just go and get some rest? I'll have to make a few calls."

"I don't think I can sleep right now, but I'm going to try. Please don't make such a fuzz for me. I can just wear my own clothes. I am sure, I can find something, that won't embarrass you too much", she muttered after pecking his cheek shortly.

The man smiled at her, as he grabbed her arm and pulled her back to him and kiss her on the lips.

"Sweet dreams", he whispered, "and I would never feel embarrassed, because of what you were wearing. I simply want to protect you from all the reporters, paparazzi and critics that might see you with me on our way back to Paris.

Watching her lay down and her eyes fluttering closed in between a couple of minutes, he sat down at the desk, that stood at the back wall of the room and called Audrey.

After he had explained to her, what he needed her to send to him, he listened to her ranting about his former words, like 'I am done with love' and 'I just want to hear her sing'.

"It's about time, Gabriel, that you say the words, you said to me, after you fell for Emilie. Do you remember?"

"I would do anything for love", he mumbled, before he hung up.

Anything! He turned to look at the sleeping woman.

"Anything!", he whispered, as he laid down beside her and laid his arm protectively around her.