Dream a little dream of me

Nathalie just stared at the ring, tears running down her cheeks, then she lifted her head a little bit and stared at Gabriel.

Cupping his face in her hands, she somehow managed to whisper:

"Of course I want you!"

And then she kissed him, while Gabriel tried with trembling hands to put the ring onto her finger. 

He barely had done this, when his 'fiancee' pulled him on top of her and deepened the kiss, while pulling at his shirt, to get it off of him.

With a loving smile he stopped her, caught her hands, to place them over her head and push them into the cushions, while he was caressing the skin of her neck softly with his lips.

After softly making love to her and seeing the woman he loved fall asleep afterwards, Gabriel decided to let her rest and get back to work for some time.

Nathalie was woken by a very small and very soft hand touching her bare shoulder. 

Opening her eyes, she looked into the bluebell ones of Adrien's girlfriend.

"Marinette!", she wondered, "what are you doing here? Did anything happen?"

But the half Chinese girl just shook her head and replied with a whisper:

"Adrien is still busy, doing his Chinese lessons and his piano afterwards, so I figured, the two of us could have some fun time together!"

She wiggled her eyebrows after saying that.

Nathalie sat up quickly, holding the blanket up to cover her still naked body with it.

"Wh-what d-did you just say?", she asked with a shocked expression.

"Well", Marinette began, while rubbing the back of her neck sheepishly, "I kinda had that dream about you and me, getting a little closer. I mean, nobody has to know about it, right?"

And then the teenager gently let her fingers, which where still on Nathalie's shoulder, slide down her upper arm, causing goosebumps to appear on the older woman's skin.

The girl's left hand meanwhile cupped the pregnant woman's cheek and pulled her closer, to place a very soft kiss on her full, pink lips. 

"Mh, I like how your lips feel on mine", the younger woman breathed into her ear, after Nathalie couldn't help it, but  had to reciprocate the delicate, so different feeling kiss. 

Wrapping both her arms around the much younger female, they were soon entangled in a passionate make out session, when Nathalie felt another shaking on her shoulder and with an annoyed groan, she opened her eyes, to look into Gabriel's.

"What....oh my God....I can't believe, I......I had a very.....odd dream......I....."

She didn't even know, what to say or to do, she just let herself fall back into her cushion and closed her eyes again.

"My dear, are  you alright?", Gabriel asked, as he carefully cupped her cheek, while his other hand stroked along her upper arm.

"Will you please stop that?", she hissed to then open her eyes and stare at him.

The designer had quickly pulled his hands back and looked down at hurt, with sad eyes.

"Oh no, I didn't mean to...I... just had the most peculiar dream, about me and someone else, and I would have never even considered her to do anything like that with.....I just don't know why.....it just happened....I.....!"

Now Gabriel raised an eyebrow as he said with a smirk:

"Her? Who are you talking about? The only women, you have had any closer contact over the last weeks, were Audrey, and I am certain, you won''t even imagine that in your dreams, and Marinette and well...."

His gaze fell onto his beloved woman, as he mentioned the teenage girls name and he abruptly stopped talking.

"I-I see. B-But let me just tell you, that a lot of pregnant women have very odd dreams! So no need, to read anything into it, though I wouldn't mention it towards Adrien, because, you know.....piano. If he finds out, you're dreaming about his girlfriend like that, he will never get over it, I guess!" 

Now the worked up female started to giggle.

"Yeah, the poor lad", she uttered cynically, "or the poor 'dad', if it turns out, the boy likes that thought!"

"Y-You....damn it, woman.....what happened to the shy and reluctant lady, I met in New York? I would have never even considered......"

"Your seventeen year old son having thoughts like that?", she scoffed mockingly.

Gabriel blushed but began to smirk.

"Well, maybe you're right, when I think back at being his age....hum, " he cleared his throat audibly.

Now Nathalie giggled even more. 

"Now I want to know, what the great Gabriel Agreste was having wet dreams about, when he was seventeen. Or maybe, he'd even consider to show me a couple of those things!", she hummed with a seductively hoarse voice right next to  his ear, making him shudder.

"Fuck, Nathalie, is there anything else, you can think about at the moment? Or are you just 'in the mood'?", he chuckled, as he crawled onto the bed, to hover above her and slowly pull down the duvet to reveal her full breasts and the small bump. "Not that I'm complaining", he jokingly added, when he guided her hand to his fast growing erection.

"Hm, I see. Maybe we can help each other with that issue?", she mused while she took a firm hold of his shaft and started to rub it up and down, until she could feel him push into her touch and heard his muffled moans, he tried to stifle, by pressing his face between her breasts. 

But when she let go to push down his pants and boxers, to then touch the bare skin of his throbbing member, he couldn't hold back any longer and after kissing her savagely for a while, he just thrusted into her depth, her slippery, wet core, hearing her cry out his name immediately.

"Gabriel fuck, you..... oh yes......", and then with a giggle, because she just couldn't stop herself:

"Oh yes, Marinette, your kisses feel so....oh fuck.....oh God, that's so.....yeah......just .....oh.....ahhhhh......" And then all she felt was an utter bliss, that washed over her, as Gabriel, who somehow felt insulted by her calling out the girls name, had doubled his effort and pushed into her in a mediocre pace, but pulling his dick out to the tip to then thrust it inside completely, while he had started to rub her little sensitive nerve bundle, after wetting his fingers by sticking them into her mouth and slowly pulling them out. 

Now he could hear her almost agonizing cries and was quickly pushed over the edge himself, quickening his pace, until he could feel his own blissful release.