Gabriel plays piano

As it turned out, Nathalie wasn't the only good singer, because Gabriel had a rather smooth and slightly hoarse voice himself, which made the couple perfect to do some duets.

But even Marinette and Adrien had no need to be ashamed, as their voices were still those of teenagers, but they were clear and they sang the right tunes.

After they had started the game, they had decided to let Nathalie go first, but she objected.

"I really feel honored, but I would rather go last, because, I already know, that I 'can' sing in front of people, while I also know, that it's rather intimidating, to hear someone, you think you can't hold up with before yourself. So, I am going to be the last to sing in that first round. We can switch positions later on!"

The others agreed reluctantly, finally admitting, that she was probably right.

They decided to draw matches, to decide who should go first and it was Adrien to sing the first song.

The game, choosing the songs randomly, picked a rather difficult one for him, the 'Unchained Melody'.

"Oh, that's a hard one, you can skip to another, if you like!", Marinette explained the rules of the game.

But Adrien shook his head.

"I'll try it!"

And then he did. Just a moment later his not that deep, but a little husky voice began to sing:

'Oh, my love, my darling, I've hungered for. your touch a long, lonely time,

and time, goes by, so slowly and time can do so much, are you still mine,

I need your love, I need your love, God speed your love to me,

Lonely rivers flow, to the sea, to the sea, to the open arms of the sea,

Lonely rivers sigh wait for me, wait for me, I'll be coming home, wait for me,

Oh, my love, my darling, I've hungered, hungered for your touch a long, lonely time...'

He had been looking at Marinette while he was singing. The poor girl had turned into a blushing mess by that and wasn't sure, if she could do any kind of performance right now. That's when Nathalie took her to the side and whispered into her ear:

"Don't you dare to back out now. If you do the same with him, you'll have him crawling at your feet by the end of this day, do you hear me? The boy has fallen head over heels for you!"

That made the teenage girl beam.

"Really?"

The older woman nodded.

"Now get out there and get your man!", she whisper-yelled supportively.

Marinette took a deep breath and stepped in front of the TV.

The game chose a song for her too.

But she didn't tell the others before she began, which one it was.

'If tomorrow is judgement day, and I'm standing on the frontline, and the lord asked me what I did with my life, I would say, I spent it with you, if I wake up in world war three, I see destruction and poverty, and I feel like I wanna go home, it's okay, if you're coming with me.

Cause your love is my love and my love is your love, it would take an eternity to break us and the chains of Amistad couldn't hold us'

She did a really good performance and everybody applauded.