Because of you

'I will not make the same mistakes as you did, I will not let myself cause my heart so much misery, I will not break, the way you did, you fell so hard, I've learned the hard way, to never let it get that far,

Because of you, I never stray too far from the sidewalk, because of you I've learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt, because of you always saving my heart because it's empty, because of you, I am afraid

I loose my way and it's not too long before you point it out, I cannot cry, because I know, that's weakness in your eyes, I'm forced to fake a smile, a laugh everyday of my life, my heart can't possibly break, when it wasn't even whole to start with.

I watched you die, I heart you cry every night in your sleep, I was so young, you should have known better than to lean on me, you never thought of anyone else, you just saw your pain and now I cry in the middle of the night, for the same old thing,

Because of you I never stray too far from the side walk, because of you I've learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt, because of you I try my hardest just to forget everything, because of you I don;t know how to let anyone else in, because of you I'm ashamed of my life, because it's empty...'

"This song describes my childhood so well!", Nathalie said coldly. "I loved my mum, but she just gave up on me. She could have taken me with her and gone away. But he had destroyed her so far beyond repair, that she couldn't fight anymore, not even for me. She left me a letter, telling me, that no matter what my father would say, it was never my fault, but his alone. And that this was the only way, to keep me safe, because if she just left him, he would try to do something, to hurt us, but like this, everybody would blame him and keep me far away from his influence. But damn it, I was eight back then, barely!"

She now placed a hand on her slowly growing belly.

"I will never be like that", the young woman cooed with tears brimming her eyes.

Gabriel, who had accompanied her on Adrien's piano, laid an arm around her shoulders and pulled her close to him.

"Don't worry, you'll be a wonderful mum!", he whispered into he ear.

"And you're going to be a great dad!", she hummed back.

"Yeah", he chuckled, "but I am very certain, if we hadn't walked in on Adrien and the young girl, I would soon became a grandfather!"

"Oh now you're being mean again. They were both still dressed. I am sure, they have been making out, but for fuck's sake, they're teenagers, they are supposed to do things like that. And well...", she giggled now, "we weren't the best examples for them that night, right?"

He nodded.

"Right, my love. But I am still scared. It's been two months since then, and if they went that far on the first evening, they discovered their feelings for each other..."

"Then you hopefully did well, when you talked to him about things like contraception!", Nathalie mused.

"Wait, what? I thought you wanted to do that? Does this mean....he....they....", the designer stammered.

"Relax, my darling, I did talk to him. Or at least I told him to buy some condoms and use them, if they find themselves in the situation. I didn't want to embarrass him too much. But I had a serious talk to the girl and she knows how the thing go and she's already been so considered to start taking the pill!"

"Oh good, thank you, my love!", he breathed out in relief and kissed her vigorously.

She immediately gave in and deepened the kiss, climbing on his lap to straddle him, while she dug her fingers deep into his hair, and pulled him towards her.

Gabriel considered to stop her, but he knew, Adrien wouldn't be home for the next couple of hours and he really liked how the woman was grinding on his crotch now.

When she then started to unbutton his shirt, while he was gently holding on to her buttocks, scared, she might slip and fall from the narrow bench that stood before the piano, and started to kiss along his throat and down his chest, he couldn't hold back any longer and got on his feet, taking her with him as he did.

He closed the cover over the black and white piano keys and placed her on top of it, her feet now standing on the bench, while he slowly pulled her shirt over her head and gasped, noticing, that the beautiful porcelain skin of her now full breasts, and the darkening areolas weren't covered by a bra, but lay bare in front of him.

With a grunting noise, he buried his face between her breasts, to then switch between both her nubs, sucking and licking on each for several times, before he looked into those mesmerizing blue-turquoise eyes again.

She was giving him a lust filled stare, to then reach for his hand and lead it down to her lady parts, letting out a loud whimpering cry, as he began to rub along her clit through the thin fabric of her pants.

He kissed along her stomach, pausing at the little bump for a moment, to then open the button of her pants, following with the zipper.

Nathalie lifted her butt, to let him pull them down, repeating that move, when he grabbed her underwear.

The pregnant woman's whole body was shivering in anticipation now, waiting to feel his lips down there on that very sensitive little nub, bringing her that incredible feeling of utter bliss, before she would fell his big member filling her completely.

"Oh God yes!", she yelled, as he eventually reached that spot with his mouth, his lips cupping her clit, his tongue teasing licking along, circling it, tapping onto it, making her scream even more.

When her pelvis started to flick against his chin, and she was squirming on the tight space of key cover, he lifted his head up with a smirk.

Nathalie opened her eyes and looked at him again, reaching out both her arms, to pull him on top of her.

"I want to feel you deep inside", she said huskily into his ear, making him moan and kiss her savagely again, while his hands were caressing her breasts, making her cry out again.Her fingers started to fumble with the buttons of his pants and soon had opened them skillfully, to shove them down his legs in one quick move, his boxers following straight.

"Oh yes, Gabriel, just let me feel you......oh.....bloody hell......I love how you make me feel!"

She was holding herself up on the top of the piano now, and moving with him in a fast pace, until they were both crying in agony, before they could feel that final release, that made the, both rock convulsively against each other.

"This was so good and so weird at once", Nathalie giggled, then she suddenly held her breath and placed both hands on her tummy.

"What is it, my dear, something wrong?" Gabriel instantly asked her with concern.

But the young woman shook her head and looked at him with tears in her eyes.

"I could feel the baby move!", she whispered and then kissed the man again, tears running down both their cheeks.