Hot Stuff

"I am drunk enough, I wouldn't even mind, if you wanted to start trying for those children!", she giggled, as she turned completely towards him, her legs straddling him, while she started to press her lips firmly onto his.

Gabriel could soon feel her tongue carefully searching a way into his mouth, and after three big portions of whiskey, he reciprocated with quite some enthusiasm. He snaked his hands around her back, feeling for the zipper, that would open the dress and as soon, as he found it, he pulled it down, to then take the piece of clothes off of her.

Nathalie hesitated, but just the split of a second later, she felt his tongue between her lips again and his hands caressing her back, while he slowly opened her bra and brushed the holders off of her shoulders.

Pushing instantly back from him, the young singer tried to cover herself with her arms.

"Don't", he just whispered and caught her wrists, "I am still not that drunk, that I would do anything against your will, my darling. I.....God woman, you're beautiful!"

Gabriel closed his eyes, as he leant forward to kiss the very tips of her breasts, her hardened, upright standing nipples. Sucking one areola after the other into his mouth, he could hear her take a sharp breath each time. But as he looked back into her eyes, he could see the fear.

The designer didn't say a word, he just pulled her close and kissed her lips again, covering her with his arms.

"Sorry", he eventually whispered. "I shouldn't be drinking, when I want to keep myself controlled. Still, that's no excuse for that. If you would like me to close my eyes, so you can pick up your clothes, I...."

But Nathalie shook her head and pushed herself back a little bit, her fingers interlinking with his.

"Getting scared doesn't mean, that I don't like, what you're doing", she mumbled. "I just felt exposed and guardless for a moment. I need to get used to not being in danger, if I let my guard down. Just....I don't want to stop.....I would like you to.....you know...."

Gabriel leaned his forehead against hers.

"Sadly, my love, I don't. So either you tell me, or you gonna have to show me!", he soothed.

Nathalie was trembling once more, as she connected her gaze with his and gently grabbed his hands, to guide them back to her breasts, allowing him to cup each with one of his hands. The astonished man seized the moment and began to circle her warts with his thumbs.

He could feel the shy woman arch her back, the very moment he did that. She was holding herself up, by placing her hands behind her back on his thighs, getting her intimates very close to his crotch by doing so. 

"Fuck", he hissed and reached around her, to take a hold of her hips and push her stronger against his manhood. He could hear her breath getting rigid as she started to grind on him and bent down to suck her left areola into his mouth. One arm around her pelvis, the other still caressing her right breast, he continued to stimulate the left with his mouth, while he moved with her, feeling himself harden a little more with each thrust. 

"Aren't you feeling too hot in that suit?", Nathalie suddenly asked him and started to open the buttons of his blazer, his vest and then his shirt, brushing all three pieces at once off his shoulders. 

"That's more how I like you to be!", she muttered and stroked with her flat hands over his chest and shoulders, then took a hold of the biceps on both his arms. 

Gabriel observed the change in her with awe and relished in watching the seductive and forward version of 'his' woman. 

"Oh my Nathalie, can you even imagine, what you are just doing to me right now? How very much I must fight the urge, to just toss you on your back and take you right here?", he groaned. 

Taking one of his hands and guiding it to her intimates, making him feel the wetness, she replied with a sheepish grin:

"Well, what would you think, Hot Stuff, can I imagine or can't I?"

"Damn it, woman, you're killing me! I....."

Now he did flip them over to place her in the seat in front of him, while he carefully slipped down her tights as well as her panties. And before she even noticed, what he was doing, his head was between her thighs and his lips were kissing their way along the inside of her legs up to her well shaved lady parts. 

Gabriel felt the young singer arch her back and push her pelvis upwards, before he even reached that little, magical bundle of nerves, that could give her so much pleasure, if treated in the right way. And God, if there was on thing he remembered quite well, it was how to attend to the little nub and give her the feeling, she was obviously longing for right now. 

Gently cupping his lips over it, to softly tease it with the tip of his tongue, then sucking a little harder, his tongue still in place, but now circling it with a constant light pressure, to then only use his lips and let them slip off to pen his mouth at little more and suck her clit in completely again, he soon could hear her start to whimper.

As he then started to use his hands and fingers, to massage and caress her breasts, he could feel her fluids on his chin and started to open his mouth a little more, cupping her clit and opening at once, his tongue eagerly tasting her, entering her entrance a little bit.

He could soon feel her getting really close to her release and now slowly thrusted two fingers into her wet opening, making her moan out his name:

"Oh Gabriel, yes, I want you right now!"

But he softly whispered:

"This is only your treat right now, my love"