Lean on me

His last words had made her face turn scarlet red.

"I-I-I.....it's b-because, well.....he's a s-s-sweet boy and I can't explain it either..........I lately feel rather.....well....uhm....kinda protective when it comes to him. That's....c-completely new to me as well......I....I mean.....I told you...........I am not the hugging type either....so.....yeah!", Nathalie stammered sheepishly.

Gabriel took a step towards her and cupped her cheeks.

"There is no need to be ashamed for caring about someone, love."

He kissed her tenderly, to what she wrapped her arms around his waist and leaned the side of her head against his chest and inhaled deeply.

"It's more than just....caring. I....can't explain it....I just have to see him happy. But....in a very different way.....than wanting to see you happy. I....just....want to keep everything away from him......that could possibly hurt.....", she yawned, "him. Maybe I should sleep in my room tonight. So we both can eventually really 'sleep'!"

She giggled and looked up into his face, to notice his red cheeks. He was about to object:

"So, you're trying to tell me, it's me, who's coming on to you all the time? Or is there even the slightest possibility, that my beautiful girlfriend", he let his hands slowly brush down her spine to then grab her buttocks, "just can't resist me, as soon as she ist lying next to me?"

He now pulled her taut against him, chuckling, as she instantly reacted and pushed herself into him.

"Stop that", she groaned. "We both should get some rest at some point!"

Now Gabriel grinned widely.

"I have a brilliant idea for that. Come, let me show you!"

And then he took her hand and pulled her towards his bedroom.

"Really?", she asked, while she took a hold onto the door frame, to stop him from dragging her further. "I was serious, Gabriel, I really feel exhausted and would rather take some rest. It's sweet, that you want to do whatever you have in mind right now, but I honestly don't feel like it!"

She looked to the floor, afraid to have hurt him. But Gabriel just lifted her up and carried her into the room, sitting her down on top of the duvet. There he took of her shoes and blazer, as well as her pants, leaving her in her shirt and underwear. He was already about to lift her feet up, when she stopped him:

"Wait, as I can't stop you anyway, would you please give me a different shirt? This one is suffocating me."

Laughing the designer went to his closet and pulled out one of her shirts.

"Here you are, my love. Let me help you, before you fall off the bed, dear!", he shook his head, as he watched her trying to open her bra, but somehow it didn't open and she was close to just slide off of the mattress each time she took a new attempt.

"Oh yes, that's so much better", she moaned a moment later, after he had unhooked it on her back.

"Well, didn't I tell you back in New York, as soon, as you're eating regularly again, we'll get this under control. And it seems as if I was right about that, wasn't I? And to be completely honest, I don't think, you need that bra at all. But if you insist, why don't you just try on one of your old ones? Maybe they don't torture you that much. But for now....", he bent down with a smirk and softly cupped each of her nipples shortly with his lips. Then he handed her the shirt.

"I was thinking about taking a nap right now, Nathalie. Would you like that?", he asked her calmly now.

The young woman had put the shirt on and was about to get on her feet, explaining:

"I like the thought, but I need a bathroom break first!"

She got to her feet, swaying for a moment, before she found her balance.

"Woah, love, looks like you really need a little more sleep. Come, just lean on me, I'll walk you there!", Gabriel mumbled with concern audible in his voice.

But Nathalie shook her head.

"I'm fine. I've had this before, when I stood up too fast. See", she lifted up one leg, to show him, that she was already better, "everything alright!"

He let her go, but watched her with narrowed eyebrows. She returned only a moment later and walked directly to him, as he was still standing where he had been when she left. The young woman put her arms around his neck and kissed him softly, nudging him backwards as she did, so he had to sit down on the bed or he would have fallen onto it. With a smirk Nathalie climbed onto his lap, her knees on the mattress, her butt on his legs. There she deepened her kiss, until she could hear him inhaling sharply through his nose and taking a firm grip on her thighs.

Before she knew, he had rolled them over and laid her in her back, now hovering over the young singer, rubbing his throbbing erection, that was still covered by his pants, along her intimates. With a quick move of her hands, she opened those pants and brushed them, as well as his underpants, down his legs.

"Oh God, woman, I thought you were tired", Gabriel moaned, when she took a firm grip around his length and started to rub it up and down.

He slid both hands under the shirt, he had just brought her a moment before and noticed with a grin, that she had already left her panties in the bathroom.

"I like your way of taking a nap, Niss Sancoeur!", he whispered hoarsely, as he started to rub her little nerve bundle with his palm.

"Oh, really? How's that then?", she replied with a similar rasp and wrapped her legs around him, pulling him closer, while she guided his member with her hand to her wet entrance. Gabriel moaned again, as he could feel her fluids on the tip of his dick and quickly moved his pelvis to thrust into her warmth.

"Oh yes, Gabriel, that's so.....oh God.......ah.....please, I want to feel you deeper, oh God right there......oh yeah....!"

And then she took a hold of his hair and pulled him into a devouring kiss, sucking on his tongue, her own licking over his lips, forcing a way into his mouth, to hear him moan right into hers. He felt as if his head would explode, when he felt her slide into her orgasm and spread his own fluids into her.

He pulled her with him, as he crashed into the mattress beside her, hugging her tightly.

"Hm, now I could sleep until tomorrow", she hummed contently, "I love you Gabriel!"

"And I love you, my darling!"