It's all coming back to me now

Gabriel had really managed to convince Nathalie, that she looked pretty in his dress, and that she had no reason, to be ashamed of the things it wasn't covering completely. Like the lace hem of her bra, or the soft and white skin on her stomach. Still she was holding the coat, she was wearing shut with both her arms, when they were taking a cab to the airport. Even as they had already finished everything and waited to go on board of the aeroplane, she stood in a corner, hugging herself shyly, now and then taking a suspicious glance at the Mayor, who looked as if he had been drinking for the last two days. 

André had indeed been drunk since the moment he had left the bar with the two women. Now he was having the worst hangover of his life and could hardly make out, who was accompanying them. 

"Gabriel, just tell me. Where did you find that new assistant of yours? You can't be seriously hiring a woman, you have just met somewhere in New York. Shouldn't your assistant at least speak a little French?", he questioned his longtime friend.

"Believe me André, her French is better than yours. At least, when it comes to grammar and spelling. And she send her application to me years ago. So I didn't just meet her somewhere in New York. I think it was fate, that brought em to that bar!"

"Wait, what? That's the girl from the bar? The hooker? What were you thinking? Trying to do a 'Pretty Woman' remake or something?", the Mayor blurted out, not noticing, that he was quite loud and that Nathalie had heard him.

But Gabriel had seen her listening and was already on his way to keep her from running and he barely caught her.

"Please don't, love. He has no idea, what he is talking about. Just come, in a couple of minutes, we'll be on the plane and on our way to Paris, and he will be fast asleep. Don't be scared, my dear. I promised you, that you are save with me!"

He pulled her into his arms and stroked her head very gently.

André had watched the whole scene and was smiling now. Then he got to his feet and walked towards them.

"I guess, I should apologize to you, Miss. It looks like my friend here has eventually remembered, what it feels like to be in love. I should thank you for showing him. Or at least his son probably will, as soon as he will have a father who acts like one again. I really hope, you can get him there too. So again, I apologize for thinking you were...well..."

He held out his hand and looked to the ground, while he spoke. Nathalie took it and said:

"Well, I am sorry, that you got punched because of me!"

Now the Mayor chuckled: "I think I deserved that one!"

"Oh yes you did, and now get going, we are allowed on board!", Gabriel now exclaimed and reached for the young singer's hand to drag her behind him into the plane.

As he had predicted, André Bourgeois was fast asleep only minutes after the plane had taken off the ground. Gabriel pulled Nathalie to her feet and brought her into a more private area of the chartered aeroplane. 

"May I?", he asked softly and tugged on her coat. "You must feel really warm now, and as André has passed out, you don't have to feel ashamed anymore."

Nathalie reluctantly let him take the jacket off of her. 

"It's been quite some time, since I was last undressing a beautiful woman, but it's all coming back to me now, my love. And may I add, that you really look amazing?", he whispered into her ear and made her shiver. 

She looked to the floor, not able to meet his gaze.

"Please stop, saying things like that. I..."

He had pulled her taut and was kissing her passionately.  Nathalie stiffened for a moment, but then she reciprocated his kiss, her hands took a hold of his neck and started to grab his hair and pull him into the kiss even more. She could feel the trembling that went through the designer, as he took a few steps back, to sit down on one of the large first class seats and pull her into his lap.

She pushed herself back and looked around. Gabriel smiled at her lovingly.

"Don't worry, nobody will see us here. And I promise you, to not do anything, you don't want me to. I just couldn't look at those beautiful lips any longer without kissing them. Or that gorgeous neck", he kissed the side of her neck then her shoulder, "or those amazingly pretty breasts!"

He was slowly kissing down her cleavage and between her breasts, to then pull the dress down a tiny bit and place a quick peck on each nipple, before he pulled it up again and smiled at her sheepishly. 

"Sorry, I couldn't stop myself. I hope I didn't go too far?", he hummed huskily and felt her starting to tremble right now. She had her eyes squeezed shut and all her muscles were tensed. 

The young woman slowly shook her head, before she stammered:

"It's.....it's o-okay.....I....just....I'm not....I'm just not used to....being touched like that anymore. A-and I get scared....the moment someone.....but it's different with you....I...it's not that I don't want you to....I just..."

She stared at his face now, saw him smile compassionately and full of love and buried her face into the crook of his neck.

Gabriel grabbed her shoulders and straightened her again. 

"Hey", he whispered, "I don't want you to be scared or feel forced to do something. Just take your time and tell me, if I go too far, alright my love."

She flinched by the pet name. Being barely able to cope with him calling her love, the my love was too much. And it was the second time he did that. 

"You shouldn't call me that. How can you know? How could you after such a short time?", she wondered desperately.

"Don't you?", he asked her back with a smirk.