Think twice

"Do you really want me to beg, or is it enough, if I just ask nicely?", the aroused woman now almost cried out.

He smirked, as he bent over her and kissed her full, soft, pink lips again.

"Come again, my dear, I didn't quite understand you", he teased.

"I simply want you to.....you know....if you're scared....I had a complete checkup for STIs after....you know.....so..... Fuck, I never wante dto get so low, that I would beg anyone to just....", she lamented.

"To just? Just what, my love?", he asked innocently.

"You know exactly, what I mean", Nathalie now yelled at him.

"But I want you to speak it out loud, love!", he demanded.

"Fine, if you don't want to....oh fuck.....yes.....", she moaned all of a sudden, because he had seized the time, when she was ranting and opened his pants, to now thrust into her core with a quick move of his hips.

Though the singer really liked, what he did, she tensed for a short moment and gave him an incredible pleasuring sensation as he entered her.

"You feel so good, darling, so good!", he moaned with a rasp voice right into the crook of her neck, sending a shiver down her spine with that.

Feeling her tension and her fingernails digging into the flesh on his back, he looked into her eyes, while he whispered:

"Are you alright, love? Or rather, is this alright?"

She nodded. Unable to speak, she just wrapped her legs around him and kissed him vigorously, to at the same time start to move under him. That made them both moan now, and soon, Gabriel, who had been on his knees at first, lifted her up, to place her with her butt on the armrest of the seat, so he could stand on his feet, while he kept thrusting into her depth, quickening his pace with each move.

As both were soon crying out their pleasure, before Gabriel felt very close to his release, he took a last effort, to push into the warm and wet cave even deeper, before he was about to pull out, when Nathalie arched her back and tightened her grip around him with her legs, her pelvis twitching. He couldn't hold back any longer and instantly felt his throbbing erection twitch, while he pumped his fluids deep into the woman's core.

"Oh God, Nathalie, you feel so amazing, so incredibly hot and tight, I....I.....fuck woman, what are you doing to me?", he yelled, as he kept still thrusting into her.

The young assistant let out a last cry, before she let herself fall back into the soft, cool leather of the first class seat, a blissful smile plastered onto her lips. The designer just collapsed right next to her into the same seat, pulling her taut against him, as he whispered:

"Fuck, woman, I love you so much!"

Nathalie gasped and lifted her head, to look at his face. But he just looked back at her, his lips drawn into a loving smile, as he cupped her cheek with one hand.

"Just relax, I won't force or even ask you, to say it back, love", he chuckled.

She bent down and placed a delicate kiss on his lips, then laid her head down on his chest, muttering quietly: "I love you too!"

"I heard somebody scream, is everything alright?", the Mayor's voice startled them both. First they weren't able to move at all, then they both jumped to their feet, giggling, while they tried to get dressed as fast as possible.

"Everything is more than good, André", Gabriel called out to him, "no need to worry, just go back to sleep, we didn't mean to wake you up!"

"Oh, okay then", the big man mumbled and was snoring again just a moment later.

The half dressed couple laughed uncontrollably after almost being caught by the Mayor of Paris and quickly got dressed now.

After landing in Paris, they were both sitting in the Limousine, driven by a Gorilla like man, and only half an hour later, they were standing in the Atrium of the Agreste mansion.

"Adrien!", Gabriel called out for his son, who just a moment later came running, but stopped on top of the staircase.

"Yes, father?", the boy questioned. Then his gaze fell on Nathalie.

"Oh, so you brought the hooker from New York with you here!", he scoffed contemptuously.

"ADRIEN!", the designer yelled at his son. But Nathalie just laid a hand on his arm and whispered:

"Don't. He has every right to ask questions!"

Now Adrien looked at her with disgust.

"Who do you think you are? Do you think you can come here and replace my mum? Just like this?", he spat.

"Oh, I am way too young and too cool, to be the mum to such a wuss!", Nathalie replied cockily.

Both Agreste men stared at her open mouthed now.

"What", Adrien wanted to yell, but it was barely a whisper.

"Well, all I've heard about you over the last years, were stories about getting your tutors fired, causing trouble with other kids, not even able to make your own breakfast, still a virgin!", she numerated with an amused expression.

"You....", Adrien began, then he saw the kind smile on the woman's face and was suddenly quiet.

"Maybe you should think twice, before you insult my new assistant, son! And now let's just sit down together and talk. Because, well.....Nathalie is more than just my assistant, I.....don't know how to explain it to you....but....!"

"But you're fucking her too?", the young model suggested.

"You little...", Gabriel started to rant, but again the woman beside him stopped him.

He inhaled deeply while he grabbed her hand and dragged her towards the living room. He gestured Adrien to follow.

"Just sit, son!", he ordered. Then, much softer he said to Nathalie: "You too, my dear. I'll order some coffee and a snack for all of us and then we can talk!"

After hours of explaining, the teenager eventually stopped asking questions and agreed to get to know his father's new love before judging her.

"Uhm, Adrien, one more thing. I'm sorry, I wasn't there for you over the last years. I promise you, that I will try to make it up to you", Gabriel said sheepishly.

The boy looked at him suspiciously.

"Well, for starters you could let me go to a normal school, instead of home schooling!", he said quickly, trying to seize his chance.

Gabriel sighed and nodded.

"I don't like it, but okay. As long as you're safe and nothing happens, deal?"

"Deal!"