Hit the road Bob(Jack)

Time flew by and Nathalie's belly was showing more and more with every day that passed. Though she hadn't actually been planning on making their relationship public that early, now that she was showing through her clothes, no matter what she tried to hide her bump, she agreed on Gabriel's suggestion, to get married in private, just them and a few close friends.

After the ceremony, they wanted to make an official announcement on Audrey's magazine and Gabriel's brand's website.

'Congratulations! Gabriel Agreste and Nathalie Agreste and also congratulations to the pregnancy

Without letting anyone know before, CEO and fashion designer of the Gabriel brand, Gabriel Agreste and his assistant and fiancee, Nathalie Sancoeur got married in a small and intimate ceremony among their closest family and friends. 

Afterwards, Mr and Mrs Agreste revealed, that they're going to have a baby in less than three months'

It was about a week later, when they were just shopping for baby stuff, Adrien's bodyguard following them close, to protect them from any possible trouble, when suddenly a big, grey haired man wearing a lot of status symbols, like shiny jewellery and famous brands, was making his way through the crowd and right towards them.

"You", he yelled, pointing at Nathalie, "you little piece of shit, you pathetic, little slut. How dare you to just vanish and then have the guts, to send the cops and the Mayor after me? And now, you have the audacity, to play 'happy family' with the poor guy you made believe, you loved him! Gabriel, my old friend, are you even sure, that child is yours? I mean, after all those guys, that little whore..."

He went suddenly very silent, because Gabriel had given the 'Gorilla' a sign with his hand and the man had now grabbed Bob Roth's arms and was holding them behind his back, while Gabriel straightened himself to his full size and got very close to his face, as he spoke:

"Actually, my 'old friend', he mocked him contemptuously, "was there indeed the fear, that this child might be yours, after you rape my wife. But luckily, that abomination of a musician, you call your son, will stay your only offspring. At least I hope. But, now that 'you' had the audacity, to insult Nathalie right here in public and tried to harass her, while she was doing nothing but shopping supplies for our child, that will soon be born, we have yet another proof for your criminal behaviour and I am certain, that my bodyguard here, will happily hold on to you, until the cops come to get you. And one last thing, Robert! Never, ever come into my sight again or I will punch the very last spark of life out of your fat excuse of a body! Do you hear me?"

The despicable producer nodded with from fear widened eyes and an open mouth.

Now Gabriel took a deep breath and turned around to take care of his wife, but she was nowhere to be seen. Panic rose inside him, when he looked around frantically until he eventually saw her, sitting in a small niche between two shops, her back against the wall and her knees pulled as close as possible to her body to protect herself and her child.

He ran towards her, crouching down at her side, to quickly pull her into his arms and rock her gently back and forth, until she had calmed down a little bit and her tension started to resolve.

"Are you alright, my love?", he calmly wondered, while he gently rubbed her belly. "Please don't be scared anymore. He will never come close to you again. I promised you that and I am a man of my word. The next time I see him, I will beat his pathetic brain out of his skull!"

He heard a very quiet giggle coming from Nathalie and looked at her with a smile.

"So you're okay for now?"

The young mother to be nodded and nuzzled her face into his shirt.

"I just had to get somewhere safe. I was scared, he might try to hurt the baby!", she explained reluctantly.

Gabriel kissed the top of her head.

"I was afraid, he would try to hurt you. But I will call André right now and tell him about it. Hopefully he can pull a few strings and lock the fucking bastard away for good!"

Nathalie sighed and nodded. As Gabriel tried to help her up, she suddenly grimaced and held her belly, but before Gabriel could get really worried, she started ranting:

"Oh you little....I am going to swallow, what I was about to call our baby right now!"

The designer chuckled and started to rub the spot, she was holding.

"Better, my dear?"

The young singer nodded. 

"Much. But please, I don't feel like shopping anymore. Let's just go home, yeah?", she then pleaded with puppy eyes.

"Of course, darling. Come, let me help you."

And with that, he held out his arm for her. Nathalie smiled at him lovingly and hooked her own arm into his. Then she laid her head against the older man's shoulder, letting out a happy sigh. 

While they were walking towards the exit, they could already see two policemen walking Bob Roth towards the staff entrance, his hands cuffed on his back. The bodyguard had already taken his position a couple of steps behind them again and confirmed with a tilt of his head, that he was ready to react to whatever might happen.

Gabriel soon helped Nathalie into the backseat of the limousine, to then sit right beside her and lay an arm around her shoulders to pull her taught.

Before they arrived at the mansion, the young woman had fallen asleep. Though it wasn't easy, to lift her out of the backseat, he somehow managed to do so, without waking her up, and carried her inside and up the stairs, to place her on top of their bed.

He was panting heavily, not being used to such an effort, yet he still bent down to take off Nathalie's shoes before he spooned her to give her the feeling of safety.