I will always love you

"Why are you cleaning the piano, father?", Adrien asked, when he returned home and saw his father with rubber gloves, a bucket and a sponge, wiping and polishing the shiny, black surface of the instrument.

Gabriel blushd deeply, but tried to find a logical explanation.

"Well, I was playing to get a little more practice again and Nathalie was singing and we had a little accident with our beverages and spilled some of the liquid over the piano", he explained.

"Just the piano? And nothing went to the floor?", Adrien questioned suspiciously.

"Well, it wasn't that much", Nathalie said, while entering from the hallway, "but we tried to wipe it off with a paper tissue and it looked worse after. So your father got the cleaning supplies and started to do it right!"

Her words made Gabriel's face turn even more red, while he couldn't hold back a grin and turned around, so Adrien wouldn't see.

"Oh, thank you, father, do you want my help?"

"No!", both adults blurted out immediately.

"Ok!", Adrien said quickly, "I didn't mean to take that away from you, if you're so eager to do it! As long as you're busy in my room anyway, can I go see..."

"Marinette!", Gabriel and Nathalie finished his sentence in unison.

"Just go! you won't be able to focus on anything before you were with her anyway. But be home by eight, so you have still time for your homework!", his father sighed.

"Thank you, love you both!"

He hugged the designer and Nathalie shortly and was out of the room again already.

"We spilled our 'beverages'?", the young woman asked him mockingly.

"Well, would you rather have told him the truth? That we spread both our bodyfluids on his piano?", he teased her with a mischievous grin.

"You are so disgusting!", Adrien blurted out. He had forgotten to take the bracelet he had made for his girlfriend and therefor returned to his room. He grabbed it from his desk and exclaimed:

"I will just pretend, that I didn't hear you say that!"

The couple had been staring at him, both their cheeks scarlet red. Yet the moment they heard the entrance door fall shut with a thud, they broke into a guffaw.

"I hope he won't get nightmares from that!", Nathalie panted.

"Oh God, I will never again be able to look into my son's eyes!", Gabriel groaned.

"Neither will he, as long as you're near this instrument!", she teased him.

"Oh God!", he repeated and buried his face in his hands.

"Oh come on, it's still a little funny!", she whispered into his ears, as she hugged him from behind, while he was still polishing the black surface.

He grabbed her hands gently and held them to his chest, as he turned his head to kiss her.

"How's the child doing, whose innocence we didn't ruin yet?", Gabriel asked her smirking.

Nathalie giggled again.

"Still very active!", she informed him.

He turned around with a sad smile, to get on his knees in front of her and kiss her small bump.

"I wished, I could feel you already too!", he whispered against the skin.

Now the to the woman unfamiliar emotions took her over and she started to cry, as she laid her hands on his head.

"I-I'm sure, y-you c-can very s-s-soon!", she sobbed, while combing his hair with her fingers.

The designer looked up, to see her face covered in tears and quickly got to his feet to hug her tightly.

"Oh my love, I know. Don't feel sad for me. Just enjoy, that you can feel our little miracle already!", he hummed into her ear.

"I-I know. I-I j-j-just don't know, h-h-how to get the crying under m-my control!"

"You don't have to, my love. Just cry as much as you need to. I'll always be there to hold you and comfort you and I will always love you!", Gabriel told her soothingly.

That made her cry even more.

"Oh no, my dear. Come, let's go somewhere else and find something to make you smile again!", he suggested.

Her crying stopped as quickly as it had started and she began to grin again.

"Maybe there's another instrument, we could spread our 'beverages' over!", she hummed.

Gabriel stared at her open mouthed.

"Oh please, don't give me that look, I was just kidding!", she laughed.

"Well, as long as we have all the cleaning stuff here, we could do it on the piano again!", he said with wiggling eyebrows.

He seized the moment, in which Nathalie couldn't react to that and grabbed her thighs to lift her up and place her on the bench, where he started to kiss her passionately.

She giggled as she pushed him off.

"Stop! The poor boy will never be able to sleep in his room, if we do it on another piece of his interior and he finds out!"

Gabriel smirked down at her.

"Where would you like to do it then?"

She joined his smirk, as she proposed:

"Well, he always sits at the same place when we're eating right?"

The mere thought let his pants become tight in an instant and he lifted her up again, to carry her out of his son's room and into his own.

"I really would like to try the dinner table some time, my dear, but for today, I think, my pregnant woman has had enough of an adventure and should feel more comfortable, while I tend to her needs!"

"Oh, I like the sound of that, Mr Agreste!", she said with a grin.

"Well, Miss Sancoeur, do you want to know, what sound I would like to hear?"

"Oh yes, please!", she moaned, as she could feel his erection rub along her intimates.

He placed her on his bed very gently, before he reached for his nightstand and took something out of the drawer.

Then he made her sit up and got down on one knee, whispering:

"I would like to hear the name Agreste after hearing someone say Nathalie! If you want me of course!"

And then he opened the little velvet box he was holding and showed her the ring.