Underneath your clothes

A loud knocking on the door to the hotel room woke them both only six hours later. While Nathalie instantly stiffened and wasn't able to move at all, Gabriel just groaned and yelled:

"Just a moment, I'm coming!"

He placed a quick peck on the petrified woman's neck and whispered:

"Don't be scared. I won't let anyone hurt you again!"

Then he crawled out of bed and stretched yawning to then slip into the hotel robe and walk to the door.

"Who is bothering me this early?", he demanded, before he even laid his hand on the handle. 

"Mrs. Bourgeois sent you a bag with things, Sir. She told me to hurry and that you urgently need to have them here by seven o' clock AM. It's already a minute past seven, but I was here on time. Would you please tell her that?"

The voice of the young woman sounded anxious.

Carefully he opened the door just a little bit, just in case, this would be a trap from the despicable producer. But outside only stood a very young woman, probably in her early twenties, a skinny figure, light brown skin and dark brown hair and eyes. She wore a thick layer of make up and looked really cute, but Gabriel immediately thought, that without it, she surely was a real, natural beauty.

She held out a large paper back for him, while she was looking at her feet, not daring to look into the famous designer's face. He smiled at her friendly as he took it and asked with a kind tone:

"Are you from the shop or are you Audrey's latest slave? And I wasn't trying to insult 'you' with that question, if you know, what I am talking about!"

Now the girl gazed up at him with a timid smile. 

"M-Mrs. Bourgeois hired me as an i-intern, Sir. So I would agree, that she sees m-me as her latest s-slave!", she whispered reluctantly. Then she giggled sheepishly. 

Gabriel shook his head. 

"She will never change", he sighed, "can you please wait a minute? I'll be right back."

"O-of course, Sir!"

The designer shut the door and searched in his briefcase for something. The moment he found it, he went back to the young woman and handed her a business card.

"Here, take this with you. That's the card of a really good photographer, who has done a lot of shoots with my son over the years. Just tell him, that I gave this to you and that I think, you could have a real career on the catwalk instead of Audrey destroying you, before you could even start to have a real insight into the business itself!", he explained and tried to hide the smile, as he saw her shocked face.

"B-but I........I, I never could be pretty or skinny enough for something like that! I-I mean thank you for the o-opportunity, b-but...", she stammered while her cheeks turned scarlet red, something he could see despite the layers of make up. 

"Well, usually I have a good instinct for future models, and you really should give it a try. And thank you, for bringing the things I asked Audrey for. And I will of course tell her, that you were more than on time. Good luck!", he told her with an encouraging smile and shook her hand.

"Thank you a lot, Sir!", she exclaimed, as she hurried through the hallway and into the elevator.

Gabriel shut the door and chuckled.

"You could have stayed in bed and slept for a little longer, you know?", he now stated quietly. Nathalie who stood a few steps behind him took a sharp breath, that made him turn on his heel and laugh at her. "I could feel your presence", he explained.

"You...could......feel my.....? But how?", his new assistant wondered wide eyed.

He closed the gap between them and laid his arms around her waist. Then he whispered into her ear:

"I saw you in the mirror, that's hanging in the hallway, right on the opposite wall!"

"You what?", she blurted out, "I really thought.....I....you...you know what....just let me get out of....."

He had tightened his grip and was now grinning at her, their faces so close, they could feel the other's warmth radiating. 

"Please", he breathed against her lips, "please don't go, love. I..."

He stopped. Neither of them was able to move. Their breaths rigid, they kept staring into each other's eyes. 

"Damn it, I...stop looking at me like that....I", she couldn't speak either.

Gabriel had started to take even deeper breaths now, as if he was putting great effort into something or even doing hard work, while he brushed his right hand around her to her right waist and his left to the rip cage on the woman's left, kneading her flesh desperately in his hands. He then turned her around and moved her to nudge her backwards to the bed and at the moment she felt the frame pressing firmly into the back of her knees and sat down, he placed his knee carefully between her thighs, to lift her up and further onto the mattress. 

The new position though, changed nothing at the situation, that neither of them could let go of the other, nor bring themselves to do the next step. 

The designer now hovered over Nathalie, propped up on one arm, and finally he was able to have a clear thought again. With his free hand he brushed a couple of loose streaks out of her face,  to then kiss the purple bruise on her nose very gently as well as her split eyebrow. 

Cupping her cheek very tenderly, he looked deeply into her mesmerizing eyes, before he started to kiss her. He could feel her trembling again, yet he noticed very quickly, that he did so himself. 

It took all of his will power, to part their lips and pull her to her feet with him. But knowing very well, that their flight would be in less than three hours, they both needed to get ready and that meant, that he had to find something for her to wear and show her, what was in the bag, the young woman had delivered. 

She let out a disappointed noise, that made him smirk.

"I don't  like it either, my dear, but we don't have that much time. Please, take the bag, the young woman has brought, and see, which one you like most, whilst I try to choose something, that's worth of your beauty! The things in the bag are for underneath your clothes, yet I would love to see them, if you won't mind." 

Gabriel kissed her again, being met with the singer's tongue brushing hesitantly between his lips, making him inhale audibly through his nose. Nathalie reacted to that rather ardently and pressed her lips firmly against his, her hands stroking along his back to dig into his shoulders from behind, pulling herself tauter against him.

Before he was even aware of it, his own tongue was exploring her lips and her mouth very thoroughly, each of them trying to taste and feel as much of each other as possible, by overlapping their mouths and sucking on their coveted one's lips.