Chapter 21

~Y/n's POV~  

       There was nothing much left in the sack that was intriguing, to say the least, just more essentials and other erratic items Penny must've thought were important. I didn't feel like throwing the shredded trash bags away so I laid back down. My ankle and ribs sore from the pain of moving so sporadically.

It has been a mere two days when my father...attacked me.

    The days slip by when I pay no mind to it, as quick as it passes it could've been three days--or even the day before. I never had a sense of time when I'm not looking forward to it.

     Speaking of time, the person that last lived here mounted a large roman numeral clock; sleek with a shiny finish over dark oak wood. Handmade. I hardly was able to make out the time but I got an estimate that Penny left almost an hour ago.

    It still irks me how much I love and fear him. He gave me so much and protected me in more ways than one, but it doesn't blow over the many accounts where he made me feel truly afraid.

    Pennywise has never hurt me, but I dread that one day he would. If he was a normal man, I wouldn't be as frightened, but Penny is drastically different and his strength can outnumber many. Outnumber me.

I don't fear death, but I fear the pain.

    I glanced down at my hands and fiddled with the loop in my jeans, without anything to lose, death only sounds like an option. Nothing to mark off, but always there in case I need it.

   But then, how would Penny react upon my death? I can only assume he is much older than I am so he must've had other relationships before I came in the picture...surely.

     I need to get my mind off of this; too many questions but no answers. My curiosity will only hurt me if I continue to question. I don't even know what I'm trying to prove or know right now.

Pennywise saved me from my father and Charles; I should be appreciative of him.

But it's hard when I'm scared of him too.

     I sighed and pulled my knee up to my chest to check out my ankle, it wasn't as swollen and discolored as before, but it still hurt like hell. I can only hope it heals soon so I don't have to use the crutches anymore. The lining of bruises on my ribs and underarms really hinder how I move without causing tremendous pain.

    I grabbed the remote for the TV and shut it off, now hearing the whirring of the AC rumbling through the vents. Cool air drifting out to soothe my bones.

     Maybe I need to take a nap to get my mind off of things. My body's exhausted and my head hurts from the constant trauma of whatever the hell's happening in my life. A little visit from a satanic clown turns into this...

    What else is out there when Pennywise and Charles exist? Is there someone out there who is stronger?

    It opens up a whole new world of possibilities and threats. To think that we were on the top of the food chain--and with this proof--it seems like we're nearing the bottom.

"I need to sleep," I said to myself, shifting to my side to face the room.

     When was the last time I had some good sleep? Not on the floor of a stage or a deflated mattress? With as much strength I could muster, I pulled myself up and hobbled my way over to where the master bedroom was. The constant movement sent sharp strokes of pain in my ankle.

    I stifled my grunts as I entered the room and slowly shut the door behind me--making sure to not accidentally hit my foot.

    The decor was quite stereotypical to what an old woman's room would look like; floral wallpaper and bedsheets, miniature clay farm animals mounted on the wall, Victorian porcelain dolls lining the shelves, and the faint scent of Clive Christian perfume.

The person who last lived here had quite the amount of money to fulfill on their tastes.

     I hopped over to the bed and drew back the blanket to let myself in, slipping off my shoes and socks carefully as I did so. The pillows felt nice on my sore neck as my head seemed to be swallowed in comfort.

      I reached over and turned off the beaded lamp before turning over to find a soft spot to sleep in. My joints popped as I moved, crying in happiness to properly have a bed to sleep in, and not only that, but the bed was top quality as well.

     As I shut my eyes I knew Pennywise came back when I heard the ring of his footsteps, but I was too exhausted to get up and greet him, so I hoped he wouldn't mind finding me asleep.

"Y/n~" he cooed, "where are ya'?"

--------------------------------------------------------------

     Pennywise followed your natural scent and found you in the bedroom, sheets bundled around your form as you peacefully slept. He couldn't contain his grin at the sight.

      He shut the door with his foot as he walked in. Despite it being pitched black he saw you perfectly fine, sleeping so cutely in the bed that he couldn't contain his giggle. Oh, how adorable you are.

     With you freshened up and in a happier mood, he could notice your beauty even more as he neared you. The softness of your skin, the volume in your hair, and the faint breaths that escaped your lips: Penny knew that you were the right choice for him.

      Many men and women were betrothed to him in his past years, many of which didn't last long before marriage. They were never interesting, always shrinking back and crying, always begging for him to let them go--it annoyed him. Every single one.

      Love was nothing to him for he saw it as a weakness. Many people he hunted sacrificed themselves for their lovers and as it was interesting, it was also confusing. Pennywise saw how selfish and cruel humans can be, so to see someone die for who they love made him question. Why are they so important?

      At first, he saw it only as them protecting their breeding mate--and so when his advances were rejected, he was bewildered and frustrated. But even as dominant as he wanted to be with you, the warm feeling you struck in him wasn't anything he wanted to throw away. So he had to deal with his frustration in the lonesome of his sewer.

    He thought that was the only importance a lover is; to breed and reproduce. To use as a sexual outlet...

     You grunted softly in your sleep and clenched the bed sheet up to your face, letting out a long exhale after you yawned.

     Pennywise climbed in bed and laid as close to you as he could, almost in instinct when you moved around as you slept. Face inches away from yours as he watched you.

     As exciting it would be to dominate you and fuck you relentlessly right now, he knew it would be even more so if you were to reciprocate it and enjoy it as much as he would. He knew how to be patient.

     Penny cupped your cheek and saw you flinch from the sudden touch, but you continued to sleep from the deep ache of tiredness that plagued you. Nothing in the outside world could wake you until it was on your terms.

     He didn't mind. It meant more time to watch, to see every expression you make, to feel you draw yourself close to him and hear the noises you make.

He was blissful and content with just laying there with you.

     It only excited him more to know that more days would be spent like this, with you safe and happy in his clutches. Only in his hands. Only with his touch...

    You belong to him and he plans on keeping it that way, his way of containing it means no bounds.