Chapter 13

~Y/n's POV~ 

        Pennywise had to leave once his hunger grew out of control, I could tell when he stared at me with his golden eyes. Before he left he gave me a kiss on my forehead--it lightened my day a little.

        I placed my backpack on my lap and opened the bag, boredom evident in my features, I drug out my teddy and put the bag behind me. I rubbed my fingers on the clumpy fur, observing the floating people in the sky--they swirled in a circle as if they were on a carousel.

It was quite relaxing, to be honest.

     My gaze drifted back down towards the teddy, it twitched--causing me to jolt and drop the stuffed animal.

"Y/n," it said.

I widened my eyes in shock, the voice--it...sounded so familiar.

"Y-you're alive?"

"Remember...Y/n?" the teddy said, standing on its torn feet.

My eyes were the size of dinner plates, watering by the fact I knew who it was.

"Charlie?"

"Yes."

     I wanted to hug the life out of him, but I was still shocked that he was a bear. What the hell is going on? Am I still dreaming?

"How did you get in there?"

Charlie got on my lap, and spoke through the stitches in his mouth, "When, I die...clown...gave me choice."

I nodded for him to continue, my overbearing curiosity and shock made me tear up.

"He said, that I die and not see you. Or be teddy and see you. I chose teddy."

Tears were now rolling down my cheeks, "I-I missed you, bud. We've been torn up when you were gone."

"I know...I saw."

"What do you mean, saw?"

Charlie clenched his tiny teddy bear fists, "I saw daddy...put boo boo on you."

I went silent and hugged him. "I'm sorry you had to see that."

"It's fine! I get to see you!" Charlie giggled, though it made me shiver somehow. It didn't sound like his normal high-pitched laugh, it sounded forced.

"Oh..." a voice mumbled from behind me, I looked around and saw Pennywise.

I turned with a teary smile, "Thank you, this is the best gift you can ever give me, Penny."

Pennywise stared at me and back at the teddy with a stern look. I watched the two speak to each other, not loud enough for me to hear, but it made Pennywise look upset.

I sighed and looked up, the floating people--forever dancing in the air in circles.

"You know? I just want to be like them," I said, pointing up at the floating people. "They seem so content up there like they have a purpose. It's almost beautiful."

Pennywise looked up as well, dropping Charlie, and smiled at his handy work. A deep grunt came out Charlie, not a sound I thought he was able to make.

"I'll make ya' float." he giggled, popping up with sudden excitement.

I looked up at his smile with my own, "What do you mean?"

        Charlie stood beside Pennywise with a pissed off look. Pennywise outstretched his hand, I gently put my hand in his and allowed him to pull me to my feet. I winced and quickly adjusted my weight to my unharmed foot.

"Still hurtin'?"

"Yeah, I don't heal as fast as you do." I giggled.

He giggled as well, eyes going different ways, he looked genuinely happy. "Get on my foot." (Here's an unharmful way for him to make you float, made by me.)

I gave him a questionable look, "What?...uhm...Okay."

  I hopped on his large foot, somehow not hurting him--he never gets hurt anyway, so why should I worry?

His arms wrapped around my waist securely, "Hold on, gumdrop."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

          The poor little bear watched Y/n and Pennywise rise in the air, Charlie felt himself twitch. Not only by anger but absolute disgust, he hated the persona he had to partake with you. He hated pulling off an identity that wasn't his. 

And he hated how gushy you were with that monster.

He looked down at his paw and said, "Y/n...you need to see--"

'Charlie' looked up to see you and Pennywise locking lips, slowly rising near the floating people, a memorable moment:

"--how much of a monster he really is."