Chapter 19

~Y/n's POV~ 

         Sorting through clothes proved to be exhausting after a while, but I managed to put them in separate groups. Undergarments, shirts, pants, and other clothing items like hoodies. I checked every single one of them carefully, seeing if the sizes were too small/big, or if Penny tore the clothes off somebody to give them to me.

They seemed clear enough for now.

       I grabbed a Misfit T-shirt, underwear, and jeans to change into. The smell of sewer, sweat, and a hint of blood started to pester me. The ducky took my spot on the couch.

        Using one of my crutches, I wandered to what I assume was the bathroom. Except it was one of the guest rooms. After multiple trials, I eventually found a bathroom in the master bedroom. I dropped my clothes on the toilet seat and started the shower.

       I craved to take a bath with my ankle still hurt, but I didn't want to soak in my filth. I took this time to inspect myself in the mirror.

           My hair was greasy and my cheek was still bruised, but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I looked at the cabinet below the sink and opened it, I found a stack of towels and hair products inside.

There's no way Penny found this and didn't jostle with somebody.

      I limped over to the shower and noticed it was bare except a folded washrag on the side, I huffed and grabbed my crutch to limp back to the living-room.

       After it felt like forever of stabbing my foot with my crutch, I rummaged through the unopened trash bag. I smiled when I found my favorite products to use in the shower.

      I made my way back to the bathroom and locked the door shut, I took in a deep breath and stripped my being until my flesh met the steamy mist. I bit my lip and took careful steps inside the porcelain bathtub, I leaned against the wall and proceeded to clean myself.

        It was slow and slightly painful, but it felt really satisfying seeing the dirt and muck run down the drain.

     I tried to keep my mind off the event that happened not too long ago, I thought of the day I spent with Pennywise, the London Eye, the kiss, the teddy---

No...I shouldn't think of him.

        Almost instantly my thoughts shot to my father, the expression he had when the intoxication overrode his brain. His fist---

I don't need to think of him either.

        Once I was clean and refreshed, I hopped out of the shower and dried myself. With all the dirtiness scrubbed off, it made me feel like a new woman. I looked at myself in the mirror with a smile creeping on my features, I looked so...pretty.

       My skin shined bright and my eyes had a twinkle in them, a completely different picture than this morning. It made me feel ecstatic that I'm at least improving a little after all that happened.

         I got myself dressed when a shiver of cold wracked through my body, eyes, my brain told me. I looked around to catch anything like surveillance cameras or a little perverted bug watching me, but there was nothing and I continued dressing into my new clothes.

      I put my crutches under my ribs and exited the bathroom with my dirty clothes dumped in the trash, too soiled and nasty to preserve.

        When I got back to the living room to test out the TV, I noticed my ducky was gone and I frowned distastefully. Every gift from Pennywise is special to me, from the boats and the...ducky, so losing any of them wouldn't be good.

But I left it on the cushion, I know I did, so where did it go?

...Don't fucking tell me it was alive this whole time.

         Something soft and yellow brushed against my ear, "Quack," a giggly voice verbalized. I squeaked and spun around so suddenly that I dropped my crutches, the owner shot forward and caught me before anything bad happened.

I laid a hand on my hammering heart and snapped at him, "Don't do that! You scared me!"

Pennywise laughed, "It's fun scaring ya'~," he leaned forward and sniffed my hair. A pleased smile went across his lips.

"It's coconut and something else, I thought it smelt good," I responded and felt my smooth hair.

He went silent and gazed at my body.

"Did Pennywise do good?"

I looked at him weirdly, "Do good with what?"

        He gestured to the clothes I was wearing currently, I grinned and nodded, responding him with a happy hum. His smile widened at my blissful state and he patted my head brightly.

"You want a Pennywise hug?" he asked and looked at me expectantly, clearly excited for the daily cuddle.

"Yeah!"

         Since my crutches were discarded somewhere on the floor, he helped me to the couch and pulled me into his lap. He reclined back with his head resting on the arm of the couch, my back pressed on his chest, and my head laid snug near his. He intertwined his fingers on my stomach and squeezed me, a secure and warm hold.

     I felt him smell my hair again and moan, I'll probably have to expect it more often since I have the opportunity to take showers. Then again, I don't mind much because it's nothing inappropriate.

        I flicked through the channels with Pennywise shifting under me, I hoped the past owners had something good except these soap operas I've been flicking through. I paused on a shark documentary and decided it was good enough to watch for now.

"Did you know that sharks have two penises?" I heard instantly from the television and snorted.

"So little," Penny commented, which made me look at him.

"...What?"

He reached up and stroked my face tenderly, "Nothing, gumdrop."

        That didn't stop my nerves and I felt worried if our relationship accelerated to that point, he...he said 'so little' he has... more than two?

        Or can he create more than two? God, I wish that was the case, or else I'm in for one hell of a ride. I eventually calmed down after the reporter told us a few boring facts about sharks, I felt Pennywise kiss my temple.

"Does Pennywise make you happy?" he questioned lowly.

I laid my hands over his and he filtered his fingers through mine. "Yeah," I responded.

"You smile for Pennywise?"

"Yeah, you make me smile," I said and furrowed my eyebrows...where is he getting at?

"You smile for me, and only for me. Kay?'" his voice sounded very...fierce, and it made me take in a sharp breath. "You know that you're my little gumdrop, right?"

        I tried to ignore my gut-feeling screaming at me, saying that if I continued like this something bad would happen, but what do I have to lose? The only thing I have is my life and even that is so little to lose.

"Yeah," I answered shortly.

        His hands released my own so that he could stroke my sides, his chuckle made me shiver and he kissed my earlobe sensually. He murmured giggly, "You made Pennywise very happy."

        I know that deep inside I have romantic feelings towards him, but at times, he makes me feel like I'm his prey or something else...

      I continued watching the shark documentary with Pennywise rubbing my sides and tracing shapes on my stomach. His body occasionally moving under me.

Maybe it's just his character...I hope.