Chapter 11

~Y/n's POV~

       Pennywise had to leave shortly after, though, he kissed me on the forehead before disappearing in the shadows. I stared at the dark corner for a long time before hearing my father's car pull up in the driveway.

        I ran in the bathroom to wash my face and brush my hair, I didn't want dad to question why I look so roughed up. The front door slammed shut heavily, I slowly looked back and made my way out...

It feels...it doesn't feel right.

      I made my way to the living room and saw my father, very drunk and very angry looking. He looked pissed off at the tie he couldn't take off. I silently approached him and tried to help him take the tie off.

"Hey, da--"

"Can you just fuck off!" he screamed, making me shoot back.

I winced, "I-I'm just helping you with your tie..."

     A fist was hurled at my face, it was so quick that I didn't have time to react--I tumbled back and held my hand over my bloody nose, I stared in fear at the man before me. But his attention wasn't on me anymore, he stumbled on his feet to the direction of the fridge.

I quickly got up and ran into my room.

"Y/N!"

         I locked my door and held my nose, which didn't make much of a difference since my whole hand was now bloody. I need Pennywise. I know he's a hell of a lot stronger than my father, but that's asking for my father to be killed.

But then again, the thought of it didn't hurt me as much as I thought it would.

         I ran into the bathroom and grabbed something to stop the blood, I snatched a rag off the counter and put it on my nose. I ran back in my room and began throwing my stuff into my backpack; my blanket, teddy, and paper boats.

"Open the damn door!"

I breathed harshly out of my mouth and threw my backpack over my shoulders. I groaned loudly when I realized my phone was left in the living-room.

I ran to the window and used all my force to open it, but it opened a lot easier than it did last time. Did Penny do something to the window when he was chasing me?

"I'm your father, don't run away from me!"

"Then don't chase me!" I yelled back. My comment made him fume.

       I took no chance over him catching me, so I jumped out the window and tried to ease my fall by curling up. I still landed wrong. My ankle's sprained and I bruised most of my body--especially my cheek since I accidentally slammed my face on the ground. But I'm still alive.

      My lips parted as blood trickled down them, sending a metallic taste in my mouth, and gagged. I heard my father barking curses at me, trying to urge me back to the house--but it only made me run faster. Well...limp.

       I had no idea where I need to go to see Pennywise, but I was desperate. If he goes wild over a small drop of blood, then he can definitely track me down with all the blood coming out of me.

I licked my lips to get rid of the blood on my lips, but more blood rose from the cut on my lip.

I glanced around, limping around like an injured dog, hoping that someone would see me and call the cops--or maybe even intervene. But there was no one; empty streets, and blacked out homes.

     I turned to see my father, an empty bottle in hand, walking out of the house with an angered expression. I felt my heartbeat quicken when I locked eyes with him, now approaching me extremely fast despite him being overly drunk.

"Penny...wise," I weakly called, but it fell on deaf ears--so I called again in hopes that he could hear.

"Who the fuck is this Penny--wise?" father spat, alcohol still blunt in his breath. Close enough to do more than swing a punch at me.

"D-dad, please stop," I cried, "i-it hurts."

"Dad this! Dad that!" he barked, clenching a fistful of my hair in pure anger. "Why can't I get a  fucking break!"

"Hahaha! You want a break...I'll happily give you one."

     Father dropped my hair in shock and stared at the figure behind me, I looked in the same direction--it was Pennywise.

"Penny..."

"Y/n," his eyes were golden, flickering over my bloody nose and bruised cheek, "float with me."

"What the hell! You know this clown?!"

Pennywise pulled out a red balloon from his back, and gently wrapped the string around my hand, "Shut ya' eyes, gumdrop."

"Don't you touch--!"

    My eyes fell involuntarily closed, expecting to fall into the hard ground, I braced myself--but I felt like air and drifted off to where the balloon led me.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Pennywise slowly faced the father, his eyes red, and a large sharp smile on his face.

Y/n's father shrunk back, but he reeled back to throw a punch at Pennywise's face. Ready to defend himself.

    Pennywise grasped the father's wrist and opened his mouth inhumanly wide--snapping the father's hand off with one bite.

Pennywise swallowed the father's hand and savored the screams Y/n's father belted out.

"Hahaha! Do you like popcorn?" Pennywise creepily asked.

"Wha--!" Y/n's father looked down to see his stomach, large clumps formed in his stomach, stretching his skin painfully apart. 

The father began to scream.

"Haha! POP! POP! POP!"

   The father couldn't breathe, the large kernels in his stomach began to pop like firecrackers--piercing his organs and shooting out his skin, eventually making his stomach explode when too much began to form.

The father collapsed to the floor, dead.

Pennywise smiled in satisfaction--he grabbed Y/n's father's arm and drug the bloody mess to an empty alley-way to eat. Though, he stopped after a few bites when it tasted weird.

He wiped his mouth and walked to the manhole, decided to eat something later, he removed the metal plate easily and hopped inside. His desire to protect you grew as much as his infatuation.

He knew on the inside he would do anything for you--it was simply a factor to what is called love.

He took the quickest route to the main sewer, a smile appearing on his lips at the thought of who would be awaiting him.

It was dangerous how much he loved you.