Chapter 20

Pennywise felt so much hunger, confusion, and lust in just a couple of minutes of you laying on him. Suppressing the urges was hard, but keeping his hands off you was harder. It was impossible to stop completely, after-all, you were just so soft, so warm...so weak against him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~2nd POV~

The air felt tense, very very tense.

     After the whole 'two penises' thing, you noticed that Pennywise got more jittery, more confident with his hands on your sides. Stroking up and down your hips.

    You never felt this before in a while, but you were quick to spot what the clown was going through based on your own experiences. Sexual frustration.

"Hey, Penny, um...I think I'm gonna go take a nap," you announced softly.

      His arms immediately wrapped around you protectively, not giving you the possibility of leaving his touch. He inhaled a deep breath of your freshly clean hair and felt his conscious mind leave him as he breathed out. Eyes shining gold.

      He knew from the very start that you were destined to be his lover, to 'calm' him from wiping the world from the pedestal they stood on. A stupid tale to make humans believe they were safe as if a woman could overpower him.

      Yes, he loves you, but if you were to live with him until the end of time he wants you to know that you won't 'calm' him down. To tame him like humans often try to do.

    You felt Pennywise slither out from under you, his hands not leaving your sides as he adjusted himself on top, caging you in with his arms with striking yellow eyes piercing your anxious ones. You felt your heartbeat quicken, and you tried to cover your face from his predatory grin.

"Pen-Penny, what are you doing?" you managed to say.

Ripping your hands from your face, he said, "I'm just...a tad bit hungry."

A sinking feeling shot through your stomach and you covered your neck with your hands, "You...are you going to eat me?"

A powerful laugh rumbled in his chest, "Not in the way ya' think, gumdrop."

     He removed your hands from your neck and lowered himself to your collar bone, but you shook your head and pushed his face away. "I'm sorry! I-I, Pennywise...I'm just--I'm just not ready yet. I'm sorry."

He perked up and cocked his head, "Not ready?"

       You winced and looked away, "Y-yeah. I'm just not mentally and physically ready, after everything that happened...and my injuries. I wanna at least wait, just for a little bit. Until everything blows over."

Everything went quiet and you braced yourself for the worst.

      But surprisingly, he took it a lot better than you thought he would--he didn't get angry as you thought, and he didn't...force himself on you when you refused. He simply sat up and grabbed your arm to help you up in a sitting position. But he was stiff, eyes still golden as he sat there.

It was silent as the both of you relaxed on the couch, a couple inches away from touching each other's shoulders and hands.

     You looked over at him and noticed the way he sat, his eyes; fixated on the TV, and his back hunched as his arms rested on his knees. You awkwardly stared at your hands and quietly apologized, "Sorry if I made you upset."

     He merely chuckled, "Nothin' to worry about, gumdrop," his body rose off the couch and he turned to give you a peck on the head, "Penny'll be back."

     It wasn't even suggestive and you already knew what he was talking about, but you didn't mind, you gave him a curt nod and watched as he backed up into the shadows, wiggling his fingers at you until he was nothing more.

Your body fell back on the couch and you stared at the ceiling.

     You loudly exhaled and held your face with your hands, your nervous heart calming down just as your conscious did. It was nerve-wracking, very much so, to have a seven-foot clown hover over you with not so majestic intent. You were glad he listened to you.

Despite how gentle he would try to be--in the end it would just slip away and only then you would hope he would listen.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Y/n's POV~

     I shivered and turned off the shark documentary, noting to myself to never watch anything like that when Penny is nearby. I bit my lip and fingered the loop in my pants, sending a look at the trash bag of items he got me; only scuffled through for shampoo and conditioner.

I wonder what else is in there? Maybe it'll get my mind off of things.

     I crawled on the other side of the couch and tore open the bag, making sure my foot was propped up on a pillow. It felt like Christmas day peering inside--like a kid looking through Santa's gift sack.

       There were hair products such as gel, dry shampoo, brushes, etc, rimming the surface. So I put that in a separate pile on the floor and continued searching through the bag.

    A wide grin appeared on my face as I pulled out a silver Walkman, wrapped up in black chorded earbuds. I noticed an initial plastered on the side, written in permanent sharpie.

B.D

I hope the owner is alive...

     I set the Walkman on my side and continued my search, occasionally finding a few excitable and useful items in the array--but there were also a few that made me question what went through Penny's mind to steal it. A straw? Not only was it a straw--but it was a Ben ten straw.

   Also a fake nail? Not even a set? Just one singular stick-on nail you would get from the thrift store?

  But I liked the gesture nonetheless, it just further proves how disconnected he is from the human community. The social queues, social acceptance, the current trend; so on and so forth.

But that also reminds me of how animalistic he can get.

    Despite us being...whatever we are, I still have to be cautious. He's all I have and he's done so much for me, I don't want the day to come where I'm completely alone. Where he leaves over something I've done.

I can't imagine what'll happen to me when I'm alone again.