Chapter 17

Pennywise never felt so much rage towards a killer like himself, he respected fellow killers as long as they kept away from Derry, Maine. But this one has been bothering him for a while, Charles, or better known as Chucky...

~Y/n's POV~

"Look who showed up to the party!" Charles cackled.

I got to my feet and put my weight on my good foot, I stared at Charles and Pennywise, both were giving off dangerous auras. I got to the corner of the room and had no choice but to watch what was going to occur.

Pennywise's white greasepaint cracked around his forehead, his usual creepy-happy demeanor was now gone, some pieces flaked off when he laughed. The house rattled uneasily, the floorboards left ungodly squeaking sounds, and the windows shuttered violently to the point I thought they were going to break.

"Ya' love to break promises, it seems like second nature to you, Lee," Pennywise darkly said. "Pennywise will have to teach you how to be a good boy."

"I'm not into that kinky shit--"

Pennywise swung down his arm aggressively and flung Charles across the room, he let out a loud irritating sound when the last eye popped out and rolled on the floor.

"All I wanted was to kill that bitch! Why the hell do you have her around for?!"

"Pennywise has a question! When did you get into my teddy bear? Ya' lost the ginger doll?" The clown neared the fallen teddy.

"Like I'd tell you!"

I gasped when Charles whipped out a razor and cut Pennywise's knee, but he continued on, unbothered by his wound and grabbed Charles by the head. I covered my ears when Charles screamed out profanities.

"Wanna see something cool?" Pennywise looked at me with a smile.

My mouth fell ajar when he ripped Charles's head off, though it only made Charles cuss him out even more. Pennywise walked to my window with Charles's decapitated head and body, the window opened by itself and he threw the parts out.

He must've chucked it extremely hard because I was able to hear the wind from here.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry Penny," I covered my face, "I shouldn't have got angry at you. I should've known it wasn't Charlie...I'm sorry--"

A hand forced me to uncover my face, I looked up at Penny to see his calm blue eyes, his frown no longer on his face and his body was crouched before me.

"Wanna go to a carnival? Carnivals are very fun! And they make people happy," he smiled widely and cupped my face with his gloved hands. "You don't need to be sad."

He squished my face and wiped my tears away with his thumbs.

"W-will anything else bad happen?"

"Nope! Cause's it's my carnival! See?"

The scenery changed when I blinked, I was sitting on cool wet grass with the smell of peanuts and cotton candy in the air. Pennywise pulled me to my feet, I adjusted accordingly to what was less painful, and scanned the upbeat place.

The sound of music playing made me realize this is real, it sounded like the circus march, a common type of circus music.

Stands of all kinds littered the place with bright lights and embroidery, and a large Ferris wheel spun slowly in the background. It looked similar to the London Eye in England.

"Wow...it looks amazing," my eyes fixed on the duck pond game. "I wanna do that one!"

Pennywise laughed and helped me over to the stall, a kiddie pool full of multi-colored ducks and murky water made me recall a few memories of when I went to a carnival. The only thing I remember is throwing up because I ate an overly greasy snack, and doing the pond game. Though the instructions were hazy to me since it was from my younger years.