Chapter 16

Pennywise watched Y/n carefully, wishing to hold her as she cried. But, he didn't want her to hate him more than she did now.

        Y/n, still shocked by the whole indecent, has been crying the whole time when they got back to her home. She loved Penny dearly, but she believed that Penny had lied to her. She knew he was a killer, and knew the risks. But, she wasn't ready to face the reality.

~Y/n's POV~

      I hugged Charlie close to me as I took in harsh breaths to calm myself down. Charlie clung on my neck, and seemed to clench it tighter. Almost choking me.

I gently pulled the bear off when it became overbearing. Maybe he was still shooken up?

"Charlie?" I sobbed.

"Yes?"

"Didn't you say that you could only talk in the sewer?" I asked. 

He chuckled, "I...didn't--know."

Sighing, I decided not to push it and enjoy the time I was having with my brother.

"Remember the time when we went camping?" I asked and wiped away my tears.

"Yeah?"

    I smiled at the only beautiful memory before my mom became an alcoholic, she explained that it was her stress reliever, a numbing agent. She was helping me with my student debt but also had to deal with other kinds of stress.

Was I the reason she got addicted to alcohol?

But I didn't want to make myself even more depressed, so I brought up another good memory with her in it.

"Shuh-she scared off a bear, you remember that? She told it to fuck off and it did just that," I smiled.

------------------------------------------------

    Charles couldn't contain the smile that was plastered on his face, finally, you were away from that demon. He stared at you with dark thoughts running through his head, what would it feel like if I wrapped a cord around her neck? How would I feel if I cut open her stomach? Should I do both?

Charles smiled when he noticed the small grunts you made when moving your leg, or either you wincing when the pain came back. Your nose still stung.

"Y/n, can I go to bathroom?" he mimicked.

"Can you even use the bathroom?" you asked.

"Yes."

"Okay then, I'll try to get some sleep," you stated and lied flat on the mattress. Watching him trot off into the bathroom.

~Y/n's POV~

     Tears began to swell again when I recalled the memory I shared with my father--before he became a mess he was. My chest tightened when I realized he was now dead. But....he would've killed me if Penny wasn't there.

        But why was dad so angry when he came in? He never drank a drop of beer in the morning, but when he came back he was so angry. Maybe he didn't go to work at all and spent most of the day on the stool and a beer on his lip.

Suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my neck, I looked over to see Charlie...holding a razor against my neck.

"Charlie?" I gasped.

"I am not your damn Charlie," Charlie growled and dug the blade deeper in my neck. I shot up and kicked him away from me with my good leg, tears fell down my face as I felt blood run down my neck. His voice was completely different than before.

"What do you mean?" I asked and inched towards the window, I'll jump out the window if I have to. Even if I break something, a teddy bear can only go so fast.

"You should've listened to that prick!" Charlie cackled, "my name is Charles, sweet-cheeks, it's surprising to see that bitch get a hotty. It'll be sad when I end you."

Anger fueled in my chest, "Fuck off!"

  But Charles decided to ignore my remark, "You know, I think you'll be a lot more sexier when you're covered in blood."

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!"

"Everything...hahaha!" Charles snickered and walked closer, "now that the demon isn't here, I get to do what I planned to do from the beginning."

"Who said I wasn't here..."