Chapter 10

~Y/n's POV~

    I shot around and stared at him with a dumbfounded look, "I...I'm just washing a cut."

        He stared at me with the look of a hungry beast, his eyes changing from a cool blue to a golden red. He licked his lips and glanced down at my finger. I subconsciously hid it behind my back.

"Come here," he growled.

The fear came back like a wave, I took a step back and shivered under his strict gaze.

    He got closer to test the boundary before I backed up. He swayed his arms teasingly every inch he closed in.

"Are you going to let Pennywise repeat himself?" he asked, his voice dark and husky. I thinned my lips and made my escape.

     I ran around him and to my bedroom, I pushed my legs further when I heard the ring of his bells. I slammed my door shut and stared wide-eyed at the wood.

         Is he going to kill me? It wasn't even that long ago he held me in his arms, did that not mean anything to him?

        Probably not, I must've forgotten he's a demonic clown. He could change on me any time he wanted. But...

          I looked at the teddy on my bed before Pennywise banged on my door. I gasped and backed up to the window, I looked behind me and grabbed the hinges. I tried to pry it open, but the window seemed glued shut, and the fall down would do nothing except hurt me.

        I felt arms snake around my waist, I shrieked and bashed my back into whoever had me in their arms. I looked at the ruffles on its wrist and identified it as Pennywise. His chest pressed heavily against my back.

I felt him breathe on my scalp deeply. He laughed loudly when I shivered in his arms.

        "Let me go!" I exclaimed and tried to pry his hands off me. But once his fingers began to dig painfully in my waist, I stopped and stood there with tears running down my cheeks.

He forced me to turn around.

        I stared him dead in the eyes with my salty tears running down my chin, he smirked and extended his tongue out. I grunted at the feeling of his tongue licking my tears away, I had to close my eyes when it got close.

         I felt him grab my hand and move it near his face, I shot my eyes open and tried to yank it out of his grip. He smiled and opened his mouth, I gasped and threw myself back. He held me in place and inched his mouth closer.

"Don't...!"

        Rows of teeth appeared in his mouth and his eyes rolled to the back of his head with my hand nearing the entrance. I tried my best to pull my hand away, but it wouldn't make a difference.

       When I expected him to bite off my hand, he closed his mouth and licked the cut on my finger with a teasing smirk. I exhaled coldly and relished the relief I felt.

He laughed, "You shoulda' seen your face! Hahahaha!"

I thinned my lips, "That really scared me!"

"Exactly, hahaha! Oh, you're so fun to tease!"

       He let me go and sat crisscross on my mattress, it didn't fit his long figure very well. He swiped the teddy and boats away to possibly make room for me.

"Won't you feel better with a Pennywise hug?" he smiled.

      I sighed, still shook up at what he did, but I was afraid of what else he would do if I refused. Was this just a tactic to have me in his arms again?

     I walked silently to him and he extended his arms out like a child. I leaned over and gave him a short hug.

        But once he had his hands on me, he forced me on his lap and held me tightly in his arms. I sighed and adjusted my legs on either side of him, I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and shoved my head in the ruffles in his neck.

        One of his hands rubbed my back comfortingly, I felt so safe in his arms, but yet I remember how dangerous he can be...if he decided to be for real and bite my hand off...

I need to be more careful around him.