Chapter 14

That was simply one of 'Charlie's' wish: for you to notice how rabid and violent Pennywise was so that he could be free. But that was going to be a hard goal once Charlie saw the love in your eyes, he even saw it in the monster itself.

~Y/n's POV~

     We drifted back to the moist ground, my heart fluttering--His lips tasted like candy when it enveloped mine with a suffocating warmth.

   If someone told me that I would kiss and fall in love with a clown, I would've laughed in their face.

I leaned on Pennywise for support, he chuckled--causing me to smile.

       But as soon as my gaze landed on Charlie, my smile fell off my face. He looked so glum, angry, and jealous that it was impossible to see the stitched smile on his face.

"What's wrong Charlie?" I asked, releasing Pennywise to hop my way over to the small bear--who was also my brother.

       Charlie looked up at me for a split second before turning towards Pennywise, I couldn't explain the look he had when they both locked eyes.

What's with them?

"Are ya' hungry, gumdrop?" Pennywise smiled, putting the staring contest he had with Charlie on hold.

"Uh, yeah." I sucked in a sharp breath in pain, "Can you also get me some pain killers?"

Pennywise placed a soft kiss on my forehead, "Anything, gumdrop! See ya' round'!"

     I watched Pennywise crawl into a sewer pipe before his form wasn't in my line of vision, I glanced at Charlie to see him sit beside me.

"Please...believe me," Charlie muttered, looking up at me with a frown. "Penny is monster...He kill me."

I stared at him for a moment before saying, "Penny wouldn't do that, he knew that I loved you dearly...you died by the bus driver."

"Penny scared bus driver...bus driver lost control, kill me and my friends," Charlie said with a saddened look.

I shook my head, "No, the bus driver had alcohol in her system...She was drunk."

"My bus driver was no she...His name Mr. Roger," Charlie stated, "Penny changed bus drivers body with a woman body," he added.

I wet my lips and covered my mouth in disbelief, he wouldn't do that...I mean, he did kill my father. But he comforts me, he holds me when I'm upset, he doesn't hurt me...

My eyes bubbled up in remembrance of the event of him chasing me around the house over a small cut. Maybe--maybe Penny did kill Charlie?

I looked at Charlie, letting my tears spill, and asked. "W-why did he kill you all?"

"He wanted a present for you...so he took my body, and put my soul in teddy. I couldn't move for while but I can when in sewer," Charlie said and stood on his torn paws.

Charlie opened his mouth to speak, but he stared at something behind me.

A chilly and deep voice rung in my ear, "So, I leave you here and you feed her lies, that's very rude Charles."