Chapter 4

~Y/n's POV~                                                                    

 I sucked in a sharp breath when I woke up.

I was shivering by the cold and the smell of smoke attacked my nose. My leather jacket was gone and I glanced at my side to see a paper boat in its place.

I rose my brow and flickered my eyes at my suitcase, there, the boat I picked up a few hours ago laid flat and stiff.

   I rose into a sitting position and grabbed the new boat, barely noticing that blood was on it. I couldn't tear my eyes off of it, but my curiosity took hold of my actions and made me flip the boat over:

'You look so cute when you're asleep!'

"What the hell?!" I gasped, dropping the boat to my feet.

Maybe this is a prank. Yeah, from my dad. Maybe?

      He never did a prank on me once in my life. And even if he did do a prank, it wouldn't be anything this damn creepy.

       I clenched the jacket around my shoulders as I exited the room, the aura of the house seemed darker and heavier than before. I glanced around until my eyes locked on Charlie. He stood like a dead soul in the middle of the hallway, his eyes on something a few feet ahead.

 I quickly ran towards him and placed my hands on his shoulders, dropping myself to my knees to meet his eyes, "Are you okay?"

"You...float..too."

     I felt him get larger in my arms, I snapped my gaze up and jumped away, but the large figure grabbed my arm and pulled me closer.

It was a clown:

    He had ginger hair and white painted skin. With red streaks going down his eyes, cheeks, and ending at the corner of his mouth. His plump lips were also painted red, curled into a smile--showing his deadly grin.

"Hiya! Y/n!" he giggled, his blue eyes danced around my body. It made me feel extremely uncomfortable.

"W-who are you?" I shuttered.

"I'm Pennywise! Pennywise the dancing clown!"

What a strange name.

         I tried to pull my arms out of his grip, but it seemed impossible with his strength. His smile grew as he pulled me closer and shoved his face in the crook of my neck. He vehemently took a breath of my scent. The suction left my neck cold.

"Mhm, beautiful fear~" he moaned.

I noticed that his eyes were a piercing gold--the same orbs I found in that shadowed corner.

            I took in a sharp breath and punched his stomach and groin. It seemed to faze him for a bit, I quickly got out of his hold and ran as fast as I could. I heard his laugh echo in the walls before it faded into the shadows, like an empty phantom, I felt my heart clog my throat.

     Once I managed to reach my room, I took a cautious peek down the hallway. A gloved hand teasingly waved at me before disappearing in the darkness. Silent.

I was speechless.