Give Me a Reason Chapter 14

SCHOOL IS A BITCH SORRY
Nostalgia *cries in punk*

Sam' s POV

"Ok listen up! You two need to settle this! Without fighting! We leave for PAX Thursday, so get your act together!" I was tired of it already. Both of the girls are very jealous people, [A/N Liv your not the jealous type it's just for the story <3] sometimes it's good. This time it's not.

"Shall we continue the game.....or.....?" Seamus wondered. "I really don't care anymore. Seamus I think we should get going......" "NO! Stay, please?" Liv gave puppy eyes and pleaded. "Well, I don't kno-" "I GOT A TEXT FROM JAMES!" I shouted looking at my phone screen. "What does it say?!" Liv was being very panicky and it was kinda funny.

'Sam mind watching Ein this weekend? Me and Kylie are gonna see her parents so I can meet them :) Aleks will be helping you :3'

"Well shit." "He's already meeting the parents?! The fuck?!" Liv seemed upset and furious all at once. "Are you gonna say yes?" "Well, yea......."

Liv stomped away causing the game board to get rattled and make everything fall off. "WHAT THE FUCK LIV?!" She just huffed and closed her door. "I would say yes. Considering he's not mad at and plus it could get you closer with Aleks!" Ash winked and nudged me. "Shut up....." "She does have a point!" "I always do!" Seamus rolled his eyes and re-directed at me. "I wouldn't take Liv though, but try to get her on a date with Dex. He really likes her. Bye Sam, we gotta go." Seamus kissed me on the head (in a best friend way) and left me shocked at his words. Dex likes Liv......? Not really surprised considering how beautiful and funny and loveable etc. she is.

I smiled at the thought of them being together. 'Div' yea 'Div' that's a good ship name. The way they would cuddle oh lord. I smirked and walked to Liv's room hoping she'd be pleased by the news.

"Yo, Liv open up!"
"Give me one good reason!"
"I have pizza!"
"That's not good enough!"
I sighed and tried again.
"Dex wants to go on a date with you!"
She ran to the door and quickly opens it up.
"What?" "Yea Dexter Manning wants to go on a date!" She was shocked but I could tell she was happy. "Well, um.....when exactly?" "I dunno let me text him, or you can." She pulled out her phone and read off what she texted.

"So what time do you wanna go on a date and where?" I smiled. "By the way, you asked him out first." I walked away waiting for a reaction.

"WAIT! I THOUGHT YOU SAID HE ASKED ME OUT!" "Nah, you did first!"

"Fuck you.......but also thank you because we are going out TONIGHT! At 7:30pm and we're going to.......Lindencrest Diner!" She walked into her room and I heard her squeal.

Well, I'm lonely as fuck.

FEEDBACK PLS?!