Secret? Chapter 24

Aleks' POV

I don't know what got me I asked her out and she said yes.

Yes. I love that word. RTX is soon and I don't know if we should let everyone know. "I-I thought you were gonna say no." "I realized I need you. We need each other. But RTX is soon and like should we tell everyone?" I shrugged and heard a knock on the door. "That's probably the guys."

Sam went into her room and I went downstairs. Jordan was talking to Dex and James was just sitting around on his phone.

"Hey." I said. "Hey Aleks you ready for RTX? We're leaving this week!" "Yea"

I widened my eyes and remembered we're leaving tomorrow. "Why are you guys here if we're leaving tomorrow? You need sleep!" I started to sound like a mother. But I didn't want 2 hungover friends as we got on the plane. I'm fucking terrified of flying and having them being hungover won't help.

"It's fine Aleks. We're only gonna have one glass. I promise we won't get hungover!" Jordan said as he patted my back. "If you break that promise you'll get he'll tomorrow!" I looked at the time on my watch.

12:34am

The flight is at 5am. What the fuck?!

"The flight is at 5am! We have to get up at 3am and be at the office by 3:45am! Holy fuck!" "Dude you sound like my mom!" Liv said. I flipped her off. She was right.

Sam came out of her room in an oversized My Chemical Romance shirt and some Minnie Mouse PJ shorts. "Interesting combination!" I said.

She smirked and walked over to get more vodka.

--------
Jordan's POV
--------

We arrived at Liv and Sam's house. We were only gonna stay for about an hour because we have to be up at 3am for the flight.

Sam had changed into pajamas. She had one her weird bands on her shirt. Liv was still in her day clothing.

"Hey Dex, are you and Liv a thing or?" "I don't know mate, I'm gonna take her out on another date or something. Maybe I'll ask her out at the panel!"

I looked at him blankly. "the panel? are you serious?! that's gonna cause chaos!" "Come on Jordan! It's romantic and she won't forget it!" "Ugh! fine. Just don't make out with her in the panel room"

Dex walked off all smiley and snuggled back into Liv. "You look tired!" I heard Sam say behind me. "How would you know? You were looking at my back!" I giggled. "The way your shoulders are hung low and you keep tapping your foot to make your brain say 'IM AWAKE!'"

"You know me too well!"

It was about 30 minutes later and I was pretty drunk but James was sober. I walked over to Sam and smirked at her. Tonight I shared some personal things with her and ya know I'm drunk and my brain is kinda all over the place.

------
Sam's POV
------

Jordan was drunk and smirking at me from across the island in the kitchen. "What's with t-the smirk Jor?" "You look good. I mean you always do but those pajamas suit you well." Jordan was the flirty drunk so I just went along with it. "Thanks Jordan." I sloppily tried to walk over to the stools by the island but ended up almost falling. "I got ya!" Jordan said as he helped me up. "Thanks Jor. You should go get some sleep. It's already 1am." "All nighters are still a thing right?" I nodded. "Yes Jordan. But you need sleep." I got up and started to walk to the bathroom to take off my makeup. I once again almost fell but I caught myself. I did that about 5 times while walking up the stairs.

I went into the bathroom and sat on the toilet. The lid was closed by the way. Jordan walked in smirking. He shut the door and sat on the edge of the bathtub. "Well, we're alone." He said. "Yea. Don't try anything stupid." I began to wipe off my makeup when I feel a hand grab my ass. "ECK!" I screamed. I looked at Jordan in the mirror who now had his hands on my shoulders. "What the fuck Jordan??" "Here's your vodka." He said. "No! I don't want it!" He picked me up and put me in the bathtub. "JORDAN NO!" I screamed. He didn't stop.

"JORDAN!" I heard Aleks scream.

"GET OFF OF HER YOU PRICK!"