Try Me Chapter 27

Sam's POV

The panel was over and everyone was clearing out. Dex and Liv were all lovey dovey and Aleks get giving me pouting faces.

I walked over to him and hugged him.

"Hello dork" I said as I released.

"Hey" He kissed me on the forehead. We were in the back so no one saw us.

"What was that?" "James?!"

Aleks turned around quicker than he could say his own name. "You just kissed her on the head! You two are a thing!" Aleks shook his hands in front and kept saying no. I walked up to them and took a deep breath. I don't know why it was hard for me to tell my best friend I'm dating him. I really don't. It's only been a day so not like it's been weeks or something.

"Yes. We're a thing" Aleks looked at me like I was crazy but James calmed down a little.

"Don't you dare fucking hurt her. The pain will be twice as bad for you!"

He walked away and Aleks actually looked terrified.

"Um what the-" "I felt bad."

We walked out and I realized I had forgotten to tell James not go tell anyone.

"FUCK YES!"

Too late.

Liv came up from behind me and tackled me. "YES! IM SO HAPPY! HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN?" Stef and Liv were crowding me while everyone else except Jordan and James were talking to Aleks.

"Since yesterday." They both laughed and I looked at them.

"Oh. You're serious" Stef said.

"Yup."

"CONGRATS!" Liv was acting like he proposed to me or something. Actually if he proposed she'd be on the floor crying.

"Lets go guys" Jordan said. He had a little bit of annoyance in his tone when he said it.

We walked out into the convention area and I looked around until my eyes froze on a girl.

It can't be.

"OH MY GOD" "Liv shut up!" Aleks looked in the direction we were looking and almost dropped dead.

That girl broke his fucking heart. Obviously he was upset and cried but he stopped and got revenge.

"Hey Aleks" She said in a sweet tone. I nearly puked.

"Sam"

"Tiffany"

Why the fuck is she here??? She doesn't even play video games!

"How's life?"

"Was great until you walked over here"

She rolled her eyes at my comment and I looked around and noticed Liv only stayed. The others went somewhere about.

"How's Domi?" I tensed up hearing her name. Hated her forever.

"We're uh not together. Please leave me and my friends alone" Aleks walked the other way. Liv and I were about to do the same when she handed me a slip of paper.

"What the fuck is that?" Liv asked.

"My number. Tell him I miss him"

Now I was mad.

I threw the paper on the floor and stepped on it.

"He doesn't want your fucking number you hoe! You cheated on him!"

I walked away and she yelled, "FUCK YOU!"

"TRY ME BITCH!"

We walked away and went to find the others.