Stream Chapter 22

Aleks' POV

Olivia and Sam came into my office and gave me some hugs but Sam didn't really seem herself. She looked awkward standing in my office. Like she didn't wanna be in my office. I heard her talking and everything before.

Sam soon left and Liv stayed for a little bit. We talked and she finally brought up what I didn't want her to, how I asked out Sam.

"Why?" "Why what?", I said turning on my monitor. "Why'd you ask her out? In a time like that! She was already feelings a bunch of emotions as she was looking at you in the damn hospital", she waited for an answer but I didn't give her one so she continued," you could've asked her like anytime after you felt better or something!" She stared at me, once again, waiting for an answer. "I really do like her! I was also a mix of emotions! I was the one who was laying in the damn hospital bed suffering with a bruised jaw and eye. I didn't see her suffering from her whole right side being punched!"

"She suffered everyday from you supposedly 'loving' her and taunting her! You screamed at her a few weeks ago calling her a depressed bitch! If you loved her why were you in a relationship for over a year with Domi?! Ya know what? Don't answer!"

With that she walked out of my office. Jordan walking past and giving me a look. He walked back and came into my office.

"What happened?" "I don't think the girls are too happy that I'm back....."

He patted me on the back and said, "they're ecstatic, you and Sam are just both in an awkward position right now with each other. Give it time!" He walked out and I got to work.

---------------------

2pm

---------------------
"Hey Aleks we're gonna do The Hub! Do you wanna join us or no?" Joe asked. "Should I? I mean what about my face?" "It's your choice."

I nodded because I'm gonna end up having to explain anyway. "Lets keep it minimal on my right side though."

Joe held up the camera as I did the intro. "Hey guys, welcome to The Hub. The date is um, July 22, 2015!". Joe threw something at me and I ducked down. "Really Joe? Let's go see what going on around the office!" He went into Dan's room so he could do the video highlights and I walked down to James' office.

"Hey James." "What do you want?",

He looked up and he must've realized it was me. "Oh shit! Hey Aleksandr!" He got up and hugged me. "Why are you let out early?"

"I sorta kinda told them to let me out early..." He looked at me confused and I knew he wanted to know why so I told him. "I don't want people to pity over me and plus I felt bad about Sam. She felt like it was her fault.." "I know!"

James left. Ok wow just leave go right fucking ahead.

-------------------

Hours pasted its now 10pm. I decide to stream at the office.

CS:GO?
I always play that

Diablo?
Not in the mood

What if I ask Sam to play some games. Just random ass games.

I walked out of my office and down to Sam' s office. 'She's gonna yell me....' I think as I knock on her door. "What?"

She seemed happy. Probably not knowing it was me.

She turned around and her face became sad mixed with angry. "Oh....."

"You wanna stream some games with me?" She laughed. "Ha, why? So you can ask me out when I have a bunch of-" "Will you just play games with me? Please?"