Hope Its All Good Chapter 20

Seamus' POV

I really needed a break from the YouTube scene. I've done this before and even though every time I end up missing the boys and being sad. Ash says she sees the tiredness in my eyes and actions. It's really stressful and granted I love what I do but I really need a break.

I finished my breakfast and most of my thinking, told Ash I had to leave and that I love her and went to tell the boys/girls what I needed.

---------------------------
I got to the office and saw Jordan in the kitchen talking to Aron about the video schedule.

"Hey Seamus!" Spencer said as he walked into the office. I waved as he made his way down the hall. I waited till they were done talking to tell Jordan I needed to sit down and talk to him. I felt bad that I turned around yesterday while Aleks was in the hospital to think about my life while he was suffering. They finally finished and I walked into the kitchen. Aron waved and I smiled.

"Hey Jordan, I need to talk to you about something." "I know Liv, told me. Now what's up?"

"I think I need to, once again take a break from YouTube. It's really stressing me out lately to the point where I constantly have a headache."

He nodded put his hand on my arm. "Seamus, I get it. We all need a break. Even though you take a lot of then I still respect that you need one." I smiled at him and told him thank you. I walked to my office as the last day for a while at least.

-------------------------------

Aleks' POV

I did an X-RAY today and they told me that it was just badly bruised. Thank God. Sam, Liv and Kevin have been here since 10am and its now 2pm. Sam said barely any words and Liv and Kevin tried to get her to say something and for me to say something. I didn't talk to her but I felt like if I did she'd feel better. I just couldn't bring myself to.

"One of you say something before I make you talk!" Kevin said as gave us both death glares. Sam kept quiet facing me.

"You know none of this is your fault, right?". She took a deep breath and opened her mouth to speak but nothing came out. "I know I basically "hated" you up until these past few weeks and it may have seemed like I know nothing about you but I know a lot. I know you think every bad thing that happens because of your past or something is your fault. I know you think you deserve what ever pain gets thrown at you. I know you think that you shouldn't be in this place having the time of your life. Spending it with your best friend and the people who you say saved your life", I looked at her and I saw tears starting to form. I grabbed her hand and continued,"I realize now that me saying all those rude things only made you believe those lies more. I don't know I thought hurting your feelings would get you to wanna go out. I'm so stupid. So very fucking stupid. But one thing is for sure, you don't deserve any this drama filled life. One thing is for sure is that we all love you and this is not in anyway your fault. I want you to realize that. One thing is for sure, that I want you to be mine but you don't deserve a guy like me. You deserve a guy like Kevin, or Kevin himself. You deserve someone like Jordan or Jordan himself. You don't deserve me no-". She cut me off.

"You're right. I don't deserve a great guy like you. I know a lot more about you than you think also. How you get flustered when someone mentions that you have one million nobs. How you don't think your attractive at all, you say you look like gopher. Which really pisses me off", she said as she giggled, "I also know you're still hurt about Domi and I think it's best for you not to have a new relationship." I widened my eyes at her comment. "Sam, I'm over it. I'd easily start a new relationship with you. Please?"

She just sighed and left the room.