Panel Chapter 26

Stefanis POV

I smiled as I received gifts and was asked for pictures. I was just getting use to the attention and it was fun! Sam was talking to a fan and Liv was taking photos. The others were doing the same.

Liv's POV

"Are you and Dex dating?" A fan asked. "No he's just a close friend!" I said. The fan asked for a picture and for me to sign her lanyard so I did that. I looked around at the booth almost forgetting Kevin isn't a creature anymore.

I sat down and sighed. I put my hand like a fist under my chin and stared at all the people.

"If only Sly and Kevin were here."

Sam was really close to both of them, I mean really close! Sam and I knew Sly when we were in high school. Internet buddies of course.

We stopped talking to him and got in contact again when we moved to Colorado.

I know Kevin was at the convention wish made it even worse. I know he isn't gonna come around the booth or anything.

Sam just knew Kevin because of her friendship with James. Her Kevin talked and became really close. It was like that for me as well with Kevin.

"Jordan can Sam and I explore?" "Um, yea just be here by 6pm!"

It was 5:30pm. Ok that's enough.

"Sam lets go we're finding Kevin!"

I grabbed her arm and picked her up from where she was sitting before she could do anything.

"What the fuck?" "We're finding Kevin!"

We walked around and we actually spotted Ze and Chilled!

"ZE!" Sam shouted. I ran after her as she ran to hug Ze. I smiled at Chilled. I didn't favor him but I didn't mind him either. "Hi Chilled." "Hey"

Sam and Ze were still hugging and saying I miss you. She was close with him as well. She was finally done and I hugged him really tight as well.

"I missed you so fucking much!" I tell Ze. "I missed you to!"

We talked for about 10 minutes and got a selfie. "I'm going to the booth now!" "HAVE FUN" Sam shouts.

5:42

"I see Sydney!" Sydney being Kevin's girlfriend. "HEY SYD!" I shout. I see Kevin walking towards her but goes the other way once he sees us. He hugs us both tightly and I smile. But the word 'why?' ran through my head. My smiled quickly faded and was soon let go by Kevin's hug.

Sam seemed to be mixed with a bunch of emotions as well.

She spoke up. "Why do you think it's better to be on your own? You made it! You were there! You let it go! For what?!" "I'm sorry I truly am. I just like being independent!" Sam nodded her head and walked away.

"I wonder why to but I respect your decision. She respects it to. But I just think because it's been since the accident that she saw you and then you left she's just, tense I guess" I gave him a hug. "Tell her to call me please." I nodded and waved to Sydney and followed after Sam.

It was almost 6pm

"SAM WE HAVE TO GO!" I walked around until I saw her weeping in a corner.

"Sam we have to go."

"This is Sly all over again damnit!"

"He wants you to call him later."

She got up and started walking towards the booth. I followed her through the crowd. Dodging hats and fan groups for others.

I made it to the booth and saw that the gang was putting up the 'Will be later' sign.

"Panel" was all that was said when Dex grabbed my hand and dragged me to what I assume was where the panel was gonna be held. "Holy shit!"

The room was gigantic! Keep in mind this was my first panel as an intern. I've gone as a friend other times.

"Amazing aint it?" Dex said. I nodded my head and saw the other boys come in and Stef and Sam.

We began to set up everything and we stopped when we realized we had 5 minutes until it started.

They let everyone that could fit come in. Sam looked astonished at the amount of people there. Stef as well.

The panel started and we took our places as the lights when down.

--------------

The monkeys were getting married. That was the skit.

"Joe you can't wear your mask during the ceremony. I think you need to take it off!" James said. The crowd went wild. I've seen his face everyday but I was still pretty damn excited.

He took it off and it felt like the whole room shook with the amount of excitement there was.

The monkeys got married and we moved on to the next skit. Spencer and Joe put Molly and Babu on a chair to be left alone.

All the sudden Aleks and Dex come in and start stabbing them. I'm silently making "oh' noises even though I knew all of this was gonna happen.

They are soon done and James comes in to see them dead. He hears the 'baby' crying and takes him.

It's now over.

They're all on the panel stage and Dex and us interns were in the back making sure everything is good.

They show some videos then Q&A.

"Is Dex here?" "yes" "Can I ask him a question?" "Yes. DEX COME OUT HERE!"

Dex looked nervous as he walked out.

"What's your question?" "Can you ask out Liv already?"

I giggled as he turned bright red. "Liv please get out here!" All the interns were smirking as I walked out.

"Yes?" "Will you do me the honor in being my girlfriend?" My jaw dropped and was the one who was bright red.

"YES!" I tackled him in a hug and kisses as everyone whistled. The boys were clapping and everything.

"Ok now your ship has come to life!" James said. "DIV IS REAL!" Someone shouted. I laughed as Dex was still hugging me.