The Booth Chapter 26

Sam's POV

Our plane was landing and Aleks looked like he was about to scream.

"Aleks it's ok. We're not gonna die!" I rubbed his arm and he gave a fake smile.

I saw James look over and smirk. "What's with the smirk?" "You guys are a thing."

"Haha no" "Haha yes" "What makes you think so?" "Rubbing his arm, holding his hand."

"Just comforting him." "Uh huh suuuurrrreee"

We landed and we got our things together.

We walked off to get our other bags.

------------
At booth
-----------

"Hey Sam" Jordan said from behind me. I turned around quick. "I'm sorry for last night. I was drunk and I do really like you. Just like Dex said"

"Being drunk isn't an excuse!"

"I know and to make it up, how about a date on Tuesday?" I stared at him. "No I'm sorry. I have someone else."

"Who?" "You don't need to know."

He walked away and Aleks came over. "What was he saying?"

Should I tell him about Jordan? How he asked me out?

"He apologized, that's it." "You seem to be angry."

I nodded my head no and looked at the time. "The booth is gonna be open soon. Get ready."

----------
20 minutes later
---------

Aleks' POV

Ok the booth is soon.

"Get ready boyyyssssss!"
Sam had applied some makeup to my face to minimize the look of the bruise.

A bunch of people crowded in and Sam, Liv, and Stef got their own little crowd. Sam and Liv have their own channels but Stef has a crowd because a lot of people love her.

Sorry for the short chapter. I'm tired and have a party tm :)))