𝐎𝐍𝐄: 𝐄𝐏𝐇𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐋

—————𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞: 𝐞𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥—————"are you okay?"—————

—————
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞: 𝐞𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥
—————
"are you okay?"
—————

𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐚, 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐭𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐨 parlor. aurora and scott were gonna get tattoos, scott being in the chair first since he was excited to get his. he wanted two bands around the bicep of his left arm, while aurora wanted a spiral to wrap around the forearm of her right arm.

 he wanted two bands around the bicep of his left arm, while aurora wanted a spiral to wrap around the forearm of her right arm

*kinda like this ^ but instead of it being leaves it's more of a literal spiral wrapped around the arm. and it's closer, not so spread out*

"boy, it's a good thing you drew me a picture." the tattoo artist said sarcastically, looking down at the drawing of scott's tattoo.

"i told you that wasn't gonna be good enough." aurora said, chuckling at the sarcasm.

"hey, scott. you think you would want something like this?" stiles asked.

aurora and scott looked over to him to see that he was holding a picture of a lizard like creature that resembled the kanima. aurora and scott looked at each other before looking back at the stilinksi boy, giving him a look.

"too soon?" he asked. "yeah."

he then began to flip through the book he was holding, making aurora walk over towards him.

"i don't know man, how about this?" stiles asked. "i mean, these things are pretty permanent, you know?"

"i mean, i think that's the point." aurora pointed out, sitting down in a stool.

"i'm not changing my mind." scott told stiles.

"okay, but why two bands?" stiles asked.