𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: 𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒?

————𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬?————"i knew it was you

————
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬?
————
"i knew it was you."
————

𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬' 𝐣𝐞𝐞𝐩,the stilinski boy driving quickly as he followed scott - who was on his dirt bike - to the school. lydia had called stiles, while allison alled aurora, telling her to put the phone on speaker. lydia was at the school, but neither of the girls told the trio what had happened, just to come to the school. scott pulled into the parking lot, climbing off his bike as stiles pulled up beside him.

stiles and aurora climbed out of roscoe, the both of them look over at scott before they looked at the school.

"where is she?" stiles asked in worry as they started to walk towards the school.

"over here." allison called.

this made trio quickly make their way over to the two girls, allison and lydia meeting them halfway.

"lydia?" stiles said.

"it's the same thing. same thing as the pool." lydia started. "i got into the car heading somewhere totally different, and ended up here. and you told me to call you if there's a dead body." she finished.

"you found a dead body?" stiles questioned.

"not yet."

"what do you mean 'not yet'?" aurora then asked, furrowing her eyebrows slightly.

"lydia, you're supposed to call us after you find the dead body." stiles elaborated.

"oh, no. i'm not doing that again." the strawberry blonde shook her head. "you find the dead body from now on."

just as those words left her mouth, aurora turned to where the beacon hills high school sign was at, seeing that something was laying on top of it. or more like someone. the hastings girl nudged scott, making him look at her with furrowed eyebrows. seeing that she was looking at something, he followed her gaze to the sign, his eyebrows furrowing slightly.

"how are we supposed to find the dead body? you're always the one finding the dead body." stiles asked, his voice going up a few octaves.

aurora took a few steps towards the sign, seeing that the body of a deputy was laying across the sign. "guys. i found the dead body." she called, making stiles, allison, and lydia turn to look at said body.

there was blood dripping from her neck and onto the sign, her lifeless eyes staring at aurora. if she wasn't so used to seeing dead bodies, aurora would've felt sick to her stomach as she continued to look at the deputy. and even if she was used to the sight, she couldn't help but feel bad. she could smell the fear that was coming from the body.