𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘: 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌

————𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲: 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦————❝ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴡɪᴛᴛʏ

————
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲: 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦
————
❝ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴡɪᴛᴛʏ.❞
————

ᴀᴜʀᴏʀᴀ ᴡᴀs ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ғʟᴏᴏʀ, ғᴇᴡ sʟᴀsʜᴇs being on her cheek and abdomen. they had just fought the oni so that they wouldn't take stiles. derek and aurora were the only ones who had gotten seriously hurt, derek having a slash on his shoulder.

"i seriously need to get some sleep." aurora mumbled, slowly feeling her wounds start to heal.

"that's what i've been telling you." allison teased, looking down at her with a small smile.

aurora smiled back at her, glad that she didn't get hurt during the fight that just happened. she was glad that noah and chris didn't get hurt either.

the sound of footsteps quickly approaching made all of them turn to the door, chris and noah holding their guns up to the door. aurora quickly sat up from the floor, getting ready to attack whoever was running towards them. she released a sigh once she had seen that it was scott and kira.

"what happened?" scott questioned.

"they disappeared." allison answered. "they literally just vanished."

"and so did stiles." aurora added, her and scott making eye contact.

➶︎ ☠︎ 𓃦 ☠︎ ➶︎

aurora was laying on her bed, staring at the ceiling. max had finally came home after days of being at the hospital to look after isaac. he was in his room, sound asleep. aurora could hear the snores leaving his mouth because of her enhanced hearing. she was kinda jealous of him, wishing that she was able to sleep in that moment.

she had changed out of her slashed up clothing and into some pajamas, a white cropped top and fuzzy pajama pants being on her person.

the slashes that she had gotten from the oni still weren't healed completely, probably from her lack of sleep. she didn't think anything about it, knowing that they would be healed in the morning. she sighed, sitting up from her bed as she ran her fingers through her hair. her eyes then landed on the spiral tattoo that was on her right wrist, her heart tightening at the thought of her mother.

"would you be proud of me if you were here?" she whispered, bringing her left hand to gently touch the tattoo.

she shook her head of the negative thoughts, knowing that her mother would be beyond proud of her. she then climbed out fo her bed and went over to the door. she opened it, jumping when she had seen isaac standing there.