𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐓𝐎𝐎 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄

——————
chapter thirteen: before it's too late
——————
"it hurts so much."
——————

*TRIGGER WARNING: there are mentions of suicide and attempted suicide. if these are sensitive topics for you, do not continue reading*

aurora walked to the bathroom, grabbing the bottle of tylenol that was on the sink. she looked at herself in the mirror, seeing a broken girl stare back at her.

"pour the pills into your hand." her mother demanded, appearing behind her.

aurora opened the bottle, throwing the cap onto the tile floor before she poured the pills into her hand, several of them falling to the floor around her feet. she looked at the pile of white pills on her hand, her heart hammering against her rib cage.

"now. . . swallow all of them." rebecca demanded.

aurora didn't do what she was told, feeling her hand start to shake as she continued to stare at the pile of pills.

"swallow them!" rebecca yelled, making the younger hastings jump.

the gamma wolf let out a shaky breath before she tilted her head back and put all of the pills into her mouth. she closed her eyes as she swallowed all of the pills, feeling pain in her throat as they made their way down. she turned on the faucet before she cupped her hands under and drank the water, hoping that it would help push the pills down.

she stood up, looking through the mirror again at herself. she felt tears start to trail down her cheeks, quickly bringing her hands up to wipe them.

"it'll all be over soon, rori." rebecca said, bringing her hand up to aurora's shoulder. "and remember. . . it's what best for everyone."

~~~

allison walked into her, lydia, and aurora's room, going to wake up the hastings girl and catch her on everything that she missed. when she walked into the room, she saw that aurora wasn't on any one of the beds. she started to panic but tried to calm herself down, going to the bathroom to see if her girlfriend was in there, but she wasn't.

she quickly pulled out her phone before she called aurora, only to hear the hastings girl's phone ringing in the motel room. allison walked over to where aurora's phone was, hanging up her own phone as she grabbed aurora's. she looked around the room one more time, see aurora's shoes.

"dammit." she mumbled before she ran out of the room.

she knew that stiles and lydia were looking for isaac and boyd. she called lydia, the strawberry blonde and stiles finding the room that the boys were in and finding boyd in a tub full of water with a safe on him. because of this, neither stiles or lydia ands we're their phones, which led allison trying to find out which room they were in.

when allison did find them, she ran inside to see isaac and boyd with distant looks on their faces. stiles and lydia explained to allison how heat is what breaks them out of whatever trance they were all in.

"guys, i can't find aurora." allison told them as they walked down the stairs.

"what do you mean you can't find aurora?" stiles asked. "i thought you said she was sleeping."